Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [4 Days Left!]

ShinyVincent said:
Hi There! For the Eeveelution Celebrate, 3 pokemons with 5IV will work. And, there are hard to get xD (I think they where only in Japan?)
If you could atleast breed me a Magic Guard Solosis (31/xx/31/31/31/31)
and about the other 2 I would think and let you know tomorrow! :D

Certainly! Please do take your time; there is no rush and I have been in the middle of breeding for another trade, but once I am finished with that, I will start right away on your Solosis c:

EDIT: Was there a specific nature you had in mind, or did you just want the IVs and ability to match-up?

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [3 Days Left!]

Nah, I don`t care about the nature :p Let my be quick think of the others..
And, you have more than a week :p
-Aron with 31/31/31/31/31/xx Sturdy with If you can Eadavore as move

And a Dratini with something good (You can decide everything about this, Nature,IVs,Ability) as long as it 5IV

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [3 Days Left!]

ShinyVincent said:
Nah, I don`t care about the nature :p Let my be quick think of the others..
And, you have more than a week :p
-Aron with 31/31/31/31/31/xx Sturdy with If you can Eadavore as move

And a Dratini with something good (You can decide everything about this, Nature,IVs,Ability) as long as it 5IV

Alright, I will make note of everything ^^
The Aron may take a little more time though to get than the rest because I have to get the Endeavor Egg Move onto them

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [One Day Left!]

Hi
By chance do you have a Ratatta with the ability Hustle?

LLR

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [One Day Left!]

LLR said:
Hi
By chance do you have a Ratatta with the ability Hustle?

LLR

My apologies, but no. The one I have, for I have not yet had the chance to breed yet, has Guts

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [Last Day!]

Can I get one of your Tepig giveaways?

Applesauce said:
Can I get one of your Tepig giveaways?

Absolutely!
Was there a specific one from that list that you were particularly interested in?

Edit: Since it appears that you are offline and I am unsure when you will be back, I will hold onto all of the Tepigs for an extra day, just to be safe ^^
Second Edit: I held onto the Tepigs for an extra day. Since I really need box space, I will pick what I believe is the best one and will put it aside for you c:

Hey, is the giveaway still going? If it is, may I get Misdreavus #2 (if still available) please?

117jokes said:
Hey, is the giveaway still going? If it is, may I get Misdreavus #2 (if still available) please?

Yes, it is! I am going to start releasing them around midnight my time. So you got here in time ^^
Anyways, you may certainly have the last Misdreavus

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:

Yes, it is! I am going to start releasing them around midnight my time. So you got here in time ^^

Sweet, I'm hopping online right now. Are you available to trade now?

117jokes said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I most certainly am ^^
I will send a trade request your way

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
117jokes said:

I most certainly am ^^
I will send a trade request your way

Thanks for the Misdreavus.

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- New Giveaways!

I'm interested in an Iron Fist Chimchar, female luxury ball Eevee, and Polar Vivion. I would be interested in breeding you some Pokemon with perfect IVs for them (including the super sized Pumpkaboo), if you are interested then CML for details.

RedGamer3 said:
I'm interested in an Iron Fist Chimchar, female luxury ball Eevee, and Polar Vivion. I would be interested in breeding you some Pokemon with perfect IVs for them (including the super sized Pumpkaboo), if you are interested then CML for details.

Before I take a look at your list, would you like the Chimchar IVd? For I'm breeding them at the moment with Fake Out, Focus Punch, and Thunder+Fire Punch. If you do not care for IVs, I have a small number of said Chimchars available already.

Again, for Eevees, IVs matter? As well, does nature?

Polar Vivillon is easy ^^ (But do you want it as a Scatterbug or an actual Vivillon?)

I would be very grateful for a Super-Size Pumpkaboo. I will take a look at your trade thread once I can.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
RedGamer3 said:

Before I take a look at your list, would you like the Chimchar IVd? For I'm breeding them at the moment with Fake Out, Focus Punch, and Thunder+Fire Punch. If you do not care for IVs, I have a small number of said Chimchars available already.

Polar Vivillon is easy ^^ (But do you want it as a Scatterbug or an actual Vivillon?)

I would be very grateful for a Super-Size Pumpkaboo. I will take a look at your trade thread once I can.

I don't care about IVs or natures, I plan on breeding them myself (its a matter of preference) but if possible I would take a junk Chimchar with those egg moves. Vivillon is preferred.

RedGamer3 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

I don't care about IVs or natures, I plan on breeding them myself (its a matter of preference) but if possible I would take a junk Chimchar with those egg moves. Vivillon is preferred.

Other than the Super-Size Pumkpaboo, would you happen to have any other HA Starters? My largest wants for that would be HA Totodile and Turtwig

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
RedGamer3 said:

Other than the Super-Size Pumkpaboo, would you happen to have any other HA Starters? My largest wants for that would be HA Totodile and Turtwig

All Hoenn and Kanto starters and Torterra and Empoleon.
EDIT: Oh and I have a HA Sharpedo that I can breed that you want.

RedGamer3 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

All Hoenn and Kanto starters and Torterra and Empoleon.
EDIT: Oh and I have a HA Sharpedo that I can breed that you want.

Alright; then could we possibly do HA Carvahna, HA Turtwig, and Super-Size Pumkaboo for Polar Vivillon, Female Eevee in Luxury Ball, and HA Chimchar with Egg Moves?

I, too, do not mind IVs c:

That sounds like a deal, I am hunting the Pumkaboo now and will begin breeding when you tell me the natures.
Edit: Got the super sized one, and I also need to know what ability you want on Pumkaboo.

Back