• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Sylveon-, Zoroark-GX Post Rotation

Shifusansou

Aspiring Trainer
Hey,

I was thinking about possible good Decks for the next Format and thought to myself that Sylveon paired with Zoroark might actually be one of the best Decks. I expect UNGX, Rayquaza and VikaBulu to be Top Decks in the Format. Something that Counters 2/3 of those Decks is Sylveon by itself. Zoroark provides the Engine since we lost quite a few of Draw Supporters. I would love to try and go for a control variant. It would struggle against VikaBulu, since I cannot really survive a hit from a powered up bulu and i cannot counter ohko. I think Bodybuilding handbells could fix that issue and also provide more survivability in other Matchups.

##Pokémon - 19

* 3 Eevee SUM 101
* 1 Oranguru UPR 114
* 4 Zorua PR-SM SM83
* 4 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 3 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 1 Marshadow-GX BUS 156
* 1 Latios SLG 41
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 1 Acerola BUS 142
* 1 Steven’s Decision
* 3 Tate and Liza
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Cynthia UPR 148
* 4 Crushing Hammer UPR 166
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Diantha FLI 130
* 1 Mallow GRI 145
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 155
* 1 Max Potion GRI 164
* 2 Judge FLI 108

##Energy - 9

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 5 Fairy Energy BUS 169

Total Cards - 60

This is just a very raw List, but it might provide a good start into the Deckbuilding process. I appreciate all opinions :)

Back