• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Sylveon GX/Wailord Stall

Raltsies

Some guy with too much time
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Bunnelby PRC 121
* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 3 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 1 Oricorio GRI 55
* 2 Wobbuffet PHF 36
* 1 Flareon AOR 22
* 1 Wailord-EX PRC 38

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 N PR-BLW BW100
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Xerosic PHF 110
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 4 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 4 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 8

* 2 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 6 Fairy Energy XYEnergy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

This is the list google gave out a few months ago, this was a deck list that won a tournament in Japan.

I wanted to try the deck out myself since it looked cheap for Expanded since Japan's Standard format is completely different than ours.

I was wondering if I could get some help with this decklist for Expanded, have a pretty good record with it so far. (Been bouncing through the three ____ Effect Eeveelutions).

Note: This is also what I have built, irl.
So I can't get any Dowsing Machines, or Computer Search cause of the buy out.

But if one of the two is needed, fixes to this list is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Bunnelby PRC 121
* 4 Eevee SUM 101
* 3 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 1 Oricorio GRI 55
* 2 Wobbuffet PHF 36
* 1 Flareon AOR 22
* 1 Wailord-EX PRC 38

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 4 N PR-BLW BW100
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
* 4 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 94
* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Xerosic PHF 110
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 4 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Team Rocket's Handiwork FAC 112
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98
* 4 Max Potion GRI 128

##Energy - 8

* 2 Double Colorless Energy FAC 114
* 6 Fairy Energy XYEnergy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

This is the list pokebeach gave out a few months ago, this was a deck list that won a tournament in Japan.

I wanted to try the deck out myself since it looked cheap for Expanded since Japan's Standard format is completely different than ours.

I was wondering if I could get some help with this decklist for Expanded, have a pretty good record with it so far. (Been bouncing through the three ____ Effect Eeveelutions).

Note: This is also what I have built, irl.
So I can't get any Dowsing Machines, or Computer Search cause of the buy out.

But if one of the two is needed, fixes to this list is greatly appreciated

From my experience. sylveon is not successful unless it is the focal point of the deck, which included having 4 eevee as only basics to guarentee you start with it and 9/10 games you have sylveon turn 1. I always elect to go 2nd so I have first turn magical ribbon. I do not care if they set up with briggete or all else their first turn. If you wanted more of a quad sylveon deck for expanded to stall out/deck out than I can see Bunneleby as the only 10f additional basic. I t won me quite a few games at Regs in June.

Monsters: 11
4 Eevee
4 Sylveon GX
1 Vaporeon (AOR)
1 Flareon (AOR)
1 Bunnelby PRC

Trainers: 36
4 Team Flare Grunt
4 Crushing Hammer
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Team Rockets Handiwork
2 Guzma
3 Max Potion
2 Delinquent
2 Red Card
2 Tormenting Spray
2 Field blower
1 Hex Maniac
1 Team Skull Grunt
1 Enhanced Hammer
2 Chaos Tower
2 Parallel City

Energy: 13
11 Fairy
2 DCE

I do not think trying to combine sylveon, wob and wailord will yield consistent results on regional and above level. You could go quad wob, quad sylveon or something that emphasizes wailord as a wall but the 3 together i steer away from. What I like about quad sylveon is that you dont need comp. search as magical ribbon does it for you. The only purpose I would see for comp search is for a first turn fairy energy if you were unfortunate enough not to start with one. You could also try to fit in a Karen to replace Oricorio if weary about night march matchup.

From my experience. sylveon is not successful unless it is the focal point of the deck, which included having 4 eevee as only basics to guarentee you start with it and 9/10 games you have sylveon turn 1. I always elect to go 2nd so I have first turn magical ribbon. I do not care if they set up with briggete or all else their first turn. If you wanted more of a quad sylveon deck for expanded to stall out/deck out than I can see Bunneleby as the only 10f additional basic. I t won me quite a few games at Regs in June.

Monsters: 11
4 Eevee
4 Sylveon GX
1 Vaporeon (AOR)
1 Flareon (AOR)
1 Bunnelby PRC

Trainers: 36
4 Team Flare Grunt
4 Crushing Hammer
4 VS Seeker
4 Puzzle of Time
2 Team Rockets Handiwork
2 Guzma
3 Max Potion
2 Delinquent
2 Red Card
2 Tormenting Spray
2 Field blower
1 Hex Maniac
1 Team Skull Grunt
1 Enhanced Hammer
2 Chaos Tower
2 Parallel City

Energy: 13
11 Fairy
2 DCE

I do not think trying to combine sylveon, wob and wailord will yield consistent results on regional and above level. You could go quad wob, quad sylveon or something that emphasizes wailord as a wall but the 3 together i steer away from. What I like about quad sylveon is that you dont need comp. search as magical ribbon does it for you. The only purpose I would see for comp search is for a first turn fairy energy if you were unfortunate enough not to start with one. You could also try to fit in a Karen to replace Oricorio if weary about night march matchup.

I was hoping for your reply!!

Also, I'm counting 38 supporter cards there. What do you suggest I remove? Unless I'm seeing you're suggesting the x2 Parallel City OR Chaos Tower

Back