Supreme Victors Box Breaks...Breaking the code

kashmaster said:
Great for breaking the code but is it possible for me to do it individually? I usually buy 3 boxes but in the space of 5 weeks. So they won't come from the same case. I will look at your videos again to see if the patterns on each box I get correlate with 1,3,5 or 2,4,6. But congrats on breaking the code.

Hard to say...I'll probably video at least the 1st box of the 2nd case to show rather or not it matches with the first case at all.

FYI for everyone...as you may have noticed the Lv Xs and the Secret Rare birds were all in Charizard and Garchomp packs. However, if you go to Target/WalMart/etc and buy blister packs, it should not be assumed that the Lv Xs will only be in charizard/garchomp packs there. I never buy blister packs, but opening tins in the past would typically have the 'hit' cards in pack designs that differed from the booster cases I opened. So...if you go to Wal-Mart/Target and buy 10 packs with charizard/garchomp on...don't assume you're going to get 'the goods.'

I just wanted to point this out. On the box break 3 video, you had a little comment pointing out that there's a shiny Milotic when you were opening the Staraptor level X. I just wanted to let you know that isn't a shiny Milotic, but just a RH uncommon Milotic.

Lunar Wing said:
I just wanted to point this out. On the box break 3 video, you had a little comment pointing out that there's a shiny Milotic when you were opening the Staraptor level X. I just wanted to let you know that isn't a shiny Milotic, but just a RH uncommon Milotic.

I didn't check on it...someone else messaged me saying that was there...I'll go remove the annotation or whatever it's called...

I really hope that this works out XD.

Master of the Six Kings said:
What a Beast! Now as you said earlier, this pattern can change from Case to case yes? It's not a rule to pulling lv.X's at your local cardshop or anything xD

Just started opening my 2nd case...I opened the 1st 2 boxes...opened 9 packs and got 7 X and 2 bird...so it's the same as the other case.

If they do multiple print runs or if you buy 2 cases from 2 different sources or something, then they may be differences. I saw someone else on youtube got garchomp/charizard/staraptor/rayquaza Xs in a box as I did in the odd boxes...so...MAYBE this is the only pattern that currently exists...I just can't guarantee it.

Very interesting! So it can be assumed that there might be a real definite code? If so...people may not have to buy boxes upon boxes of cards trying to get what they need! Is it a secret in the placement, bar-code or packaging?

Dr4g0n said:
Very interesting! So it can be assumed that there might be a real definite code? If so...people may not have to buy boxes upon boxes of cards trying to get what they need! Is it a secret in the placement, bar-code or packaging?

Did you watch the videos? :p

Videos for case 2 are uploading. Did the first 4 boxes in 2 videos...going to go do the last 2 boxes now and that will be a wrap on SV. I'll post some MD videos within a couple days as well probably.

I only watched the first one so far...I have to watch the next. But I found that in the first video there was no sound. Is it something with my computer or is it the same for everyone?

Dr4g0n said:
I only watched the first one so far...I have to watch the next. But I found that in the first video there was no sound. Is it something with my computer or is it the same for everyone?

There IS sound...so it's you :)

As i said in your vid, you pulled a shiny relicanth int he pack you thought you were going to pull Zapdos or whatever in. Maybe the descripency's are hints to where the shinies are O:

Wow, am I an idiot. I thought there was no sound because...I forgot to turn the sound on "On" on my computer. XD Time to re-watch the videos!

do you go to gnomes? I need you to teach me how if you do this sets confusing

Hi, big fan of the videos....been watching them since last night, crazy how you can call these. I've been trying to follow along, but can you please write it down so I have something to go off of in the future? Like a short step by step guide or something like that. I know that the type and location of the reset has to do with which LvX's you will get and where they are, but I'm getting confused in your videos, you go through it a bit too quick for my taste. Or at least post the results of each box and where the "goods" were in the boxes.

Thanks!
-Black Rayquaza

If you guys watch the vids and listen to him, you'll get it. It isn't that hard. Be interesting to see if I can tell if it's a Box 1 or Box 2 though D: I think i'll practice on RR so I don't haev to deal with that.

Back