Superpowers?!

If you could have any superhuman abilities, what would they be. Why? What would you do with them? I'm sure there are tons of things you can come up with. Be creative! :D
Shapeshifting is what I would choose. You could impersonate anybody, attract mates easier, and almost anything else! What about you?

I would love to fly. Make my traveling so much easier, imaging flying to school, a friends house. To someone's house who lives in another town, within a matter of minutes. Plus the feeling of flying is probably great.

Invisibility is what I would have. Say you were being chased by a street gang, just slip into the shadows and turn invisible and you're safe! :)

I say invisibility, because you could be like a hero/villian. You could interchange between bad guy and good guy, and no one would no, because the way they see it, YOU WEREN'T THERE!

Hero Things
-Invisibly kick bad guys Bidoofs!-
-Secretly give people back there stolen stuff without trouble!-
-Sneak into to bad guy lairs to learn their tactics!-

Villian Things
-Invisibly kick good guys Bidoofs!-
-Secretly steal peoples stuff!-
-Sneak into good guys headquarters to learn thier tactics!-

And no one would ever find out...
0wo

The abilities of Creation. These superpowers would grant me the ability to create living, breathable lifeforms of which I have the ability to instill free will or not. For instance, if my rival were to attack me from behind, I could position one of these life-forms to take the attack and die in my place.

Now, if I am just one of the many superpowered humans in the world, I would want the ability to raise people from the dead yet they retain their past memories, personality, and form yet they are bound to me. In this way, I could raise dead super humans who retained their unique abilities. So basically Kabuto in Naruto Shippuden lol.

Oooooh, good thread. I've always wanted to have superpowers, and I'm going to create a list of powers that would be nice, some obvious, some i thought of.

Controlling Fire, creating forcefields
Controlling water, freezing things
Controlling Nature, like vines, tree, animals that shiz, stretching
Electricity, the power to levitate objects
Wind, super speed
Transforming into things
Invisibility, snow, projecting images of the dead
Super strength,
Pain filter: It's where someone hurts you really bad, to the point it's fatal, like you fall from a plane onto a building, but then you turn into these little sparkling green rocks, the rocks then filter out this green dust, it filters out the pain you would have received, and the dust flies to a place you want to recover and the dust forms into what you looked like before.
Time travel
Killing for power (For good or evil) Either your a good person and you kill bad people or your a bad person and you kill good people, but for every kill, you recieve power( In the form of this white aura), which lets you create objects, or clones in the shape of yourself, but the clones only colour is this white aura, think of killing as money, and objects as what you buy for it.
Hero power, you have high senses of when people are in danger, and you can receive any power that you require to save them.
Modernizing objects, like you can upgrade a really old gun, into a more modernized gun, or an old car, into a futuristic car
A power i nicknamed, sherlock, you have super high sense, like when something bad will happen.
Power stealing, say someone might want to fight you, you punch their fist, but your fist goes through their fist, taking the strength from their fist, so if they punch you with their fist, it does nothing, but your fist has double the strength. Or say you touch a door that you want to go through, you touch it, you have it's strength, so then you can easily break the door down.
Creating bombs, you hold two fingers up in a pinching fashion, you separate them and it creates a small little fiery object, you throw it and it creates a huge explosion on impact.
Mind reading
Flying
Destroying things, your hands turn into little red parasites that go out attack your target destroying/killing them.
Projecting memories

I thought of these when i was bored a couple of years ago. These would be nice to have. :D

I'd like to be Omniscient, that way I could never be killed by someone since I'd be able to avoid that event. I'd know what people think of me, I'd know what my girlfriend truly thought of me and if our relationship was going down hill I'd know what the problem was and how to fix it, and I'd never fail another test in my life. :)

Their are few things I would want...
1. Teleporting, flying is useful for fighting, but teleporting is much better for travel
2. Flying, so I could say hi to people in airplanes
3. Super Speed, wait, I already have that XD
4. Invisibility, so I could appear randomly above Justin Bieber at a concert and attack!
5. Transformation, so I can transform into a Pikachu and fulfill my childhood dream of beating up people as Pikachu
6. Ninja skills, you know, flipping around, jumping around, stuff like that
7. The ability to travel through dimensions, so I could go to the Pokemon Dimension and catch Pokemon, or go to the Mario dimension and eat mushroom :3
8. Creation, So I can make myself waffles at any moment, or create the world I dreamed up as a kid

Definently telekenises (I can't believe no one has said it yet.) I mean, you can move things with your mind. You could even move your self which would grant you the ability to fly, and that is already useful for a lot of things, like shortaning the distance to a tourney that's an hour and a half away. When someone shoots at you with a bullet, you could just stop the bullet in thin air. And when you've left something important at home, you could just consentrate on it, and it will come flying to you. I personally think TK is awesome!

Telekinesis, essentially the power of the force in Star Wars.
And invisibility. I've always wanted have invisibility.
Mind Control, another fun one to have.

one word for what i would want the powers of god.that sums it up having that power means you have every power.^_^

I would want teleportation. My dreams of traveling the world would no longer be stunted by money. I wouldn't need to pay a billion dollars for a plane to Australia or Peru, I could just teleport there. Like that movie jumper, minus the arses that are trying to kill me.

If not teleporting, then I would love to be able to water bend like in avatar. How amazing would that be? Plus, I would never need to dry off after a shower, I can just bend the water off :p

Telekinesis. Moving objects with your mind would be ridiculously awesome. I would never have to get off the couch again; everything I needed would just fly to me... plus, that'd make for some awesome magic tricks.

Having the ability to manipulate my ki to where I can fly, shoot energy blasts, have a high threshold of pain, and have amazing martial art abilties. Much like Goku and Gohan from DBZ...

Oh and maybe be able to use Instant Transmission so that I wouldn't be stuck at home without a driver's license to get to hard to reach places for me. I would use these powers to stop fascist dictators around the world and destroy their nuclear warheads in the process.

I think Telekinesis would make my life so much easier, especially to do my job. I could sit down all night and just control my knife to do the work for me. Hmm. there would be some issues, but otherwise it'd be so much easier

Power of creation of non-living, inanimate objects. Or shapeshifting, or teleportation.

Back