Pokemon Super Articulated Pokemon D-Arts!

GreenAiden555

Mewtusaur
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of ALL ages!

Tamashii Nations, the collector division of Bandai, has recently revealed a super articulated figure of the 150th Pokemon, Mewtwo! Release is set for March 2013 for 3,990 Yen (roughly $50). He will come with a stand, Shadow Ball effects piece, and, apparently, a Mew figure! More information will be available (hopefully) this weekend at an event that Tamashii Nations will be holding.

84uud.jpg

Source
Yes, this is a Japanese figure made by a company in Japan... HOWEVER, there is an American company that brings these figures over called Bluefin. They are HIGHLY receptive to fan feedback and have been known to get figures made and brought over to the US for sale at places like Amazon.

Go let them know what YOU want them to make for future Pokemon characters and tell them to bring Mewtwo over!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?fref=ts

RE: Super Articulated D-Arts Mewtwo!

Bandai making a Pokemon D-Arts?!

I never saw this coming at all.
I really hope they make more, especially of humanoid ones such as Blaziken -wink wink nudge nudge-
This is just surprising news~ and awesome news for D-Arts and Pokemon fans!~~

Charizard is featured, with Blastoise and Venusaur only slightly captured in the top of the photo!

1351152364126.jpg

GreenAiden555 said:
Charizard is featured, with Blastoise and Venusaur only slightly captured in the top of the photo!

1351152364126.jpg

epic

Whoa. Those are pretty good compared to TPC's own toys. Just a few questions, though; where did you get this, and is there a website that sells/displays those kinds of toys?

1. I found them on the internet ;) No seriously, they float around.

2. These figures haven't been released yet. Mewtwo is slated for early next year, as stated in my first post, and the other three have yet to be seen by the internet.

3. Go to Bluefin's facebook page and tell them you want these figures. Seriously, do it. Due to fan feedback, a bunch of Dragon Ball Z figures were made, a few Mega Man figures, and even a monster from the Godzilla series. If Bluefin is able to bring them over, you can buy these on Amazon next year.

Pretty amazing, I might get each one and keep them in the box. or get 2 of each... nah too much. I really would like to open them though :p I'm no serious figure collector. I think some of the best looking would be Garchomp, Metagross, Heatran, Groudon, and Skarmory. some other robotic looking pokes like genesect as well (judging by this companies other fantastic work!)

I'm so excited. Finally we get Pokemon figures that rival the awesome Figma. I'd like to see Nendoroid style figures for the different characters in Pokemon but beggars can't be choosers. And what we're getting is pretty epic anyway.

Back