• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Straight Forward Machamp: HGSS-On

Puppz

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 21

4 Zorua BW
4 Zoroark BW
4 Machop TM
2 Machoke TM
4 Machamp Prime
1 Solosis BW
1 Duosion BW
1 Reuniclus BW

Trainers: 23

2 Energy Exchanger
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Professor Elm’s Training Method
4 Professor Juniper
2 Professor Oak’s New Theory
4 Rare Candy
2 Seeker

Energy: 16

4 Darkness Energy Special
4 Double Colorless
6 Fighting Energy
2 Rainbow Energy

Strategy: Generally I want to start out with Zorua so that I can get Zoroark out as quickly as I can. Zoroark is used for Nasty Plot so that I can set up Machamp as quickly as possible. Zoroark can also be useful as a backup attacker when needed and to set up stuff late game.

Machamp is the main attacker for the deck and was chosen because of his ability to put out some high damage, his survivability, and due to the fact that it can counter Reshiram and Zekrom well.

Reuniclus is used to increase Machamp’s survivability and to spread damage around to my Bench so that Machamp’s Champ Buster gets boosted.

I would take out the rainbow and add two fighting energy. Since zoroark attacks with two colorless you don't have to have dark energies. That's all I see wrong. Good luck

Back