Stop 'n' Shop:The new sprite:naruto pokes!

OMG! Does anyone follow the rules! You aren't allowed to make kirbymon's unless you are me or ssb4ever. If you have a problem with that, get over it. Ash ketchup, not to be mean or anything, but those are pretty bad mixes. You need some work. I'll find something to work on and finish that now.

No problem Jason Rules. Its fine. Just please don't do them anymore, and if you see anyone doing them, just can you please just tell them not to do it.

I wasn't totally sure what I was suppose to do with the black Pachirisu, but here it is.
BlackPachirisu.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/recolors%20revamps%20devamps%20and%20more/BlackPachirisu.jpg[/IMG]

Here is the database. Its outline is dark blue. The next time, please post what color it should be. Jason, can you add that to the order form thingy on the front page?
MewtwoDatabase.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/recolors%20revamps%20devamps%20and%20more/MewtwoDatabase.jpg[/IMG]

Lance+Sala: I'm very sorry we have been ignoring your request. I know that you've once had that trainer sprite that you are asking for. If you could please get that to me, I would be happy to make your trainer card. Once again, I'm sorry and glad that you are still trying to get to us. Same with you Bonsly.

I need to know how to make userbars!!!!!

Please can you do me a userbar on the left a dialga head on the right a palkia head and in the ceanter the words Team Imperial i dont care what the background is...

Thanks Flygon Ruler. The truth is, I can't seem to get my pictures uploaded so I can't sprite. That's why I use Stop'n'Shop. They are capable of splicing trainer sprites. Thus I can not give you my own sprites. All you do is splice the head of Lance and put it on the body of a Rocket Grunt sprite I believe. That all I can do to help. Thanks anyway.

people its been a cuple days and no one has done the ipod hitmontop some one who works here can u plz du it?

reclor.
pokemon Typhlosion
colors black and white
specific back is black front white glowing red
^avater^

and flygon egg

lastly a Typhlosion poke ball

and Typhlosion ipod

L+S: Yours will take a very long time, so I will get some others out of the way and then start on it. I will pm you when its done. The banner will be first.
Here is the Inferno banner.
InfernoInsano.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/mixes%20and%20banners/InfernoInsano.jpg[/IMG]

Flygon Ruler said:
L+S: Yours will take a very long time, so I will get some others out of the way and then start on it. I will pm you when its done. The banner will be first.
Here is the Inferno banner.
InfernoInsano.jpg

Code:
[IMG]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/flygonruler/mixes%20and%20banners/InfernoInsano.jpg[/IMG]

thanks

RE: Stop 'n' Shop

Bonsly said:
Can I have A userbar?

Background: Brown
Words: Pachirisu and Hippopotas
Pokemon: Male D/P Pachirisu and Hippopotas

Im fed up with this shop now. I have asked for this almost 2 weeks ago and yet everyone ignores it! You know why? Because all of you suck. If its not done by tomorow then I will never come back to this shop and tell everyone that it sucks. Im not being rude at all either, you are the ones being rude if you just keep ignoring my request.

c-m: I know you don't like waiting so long, but please try not to insult anyone while expressing your anger, you're not helping anyone.

Bonsly, chill out. These guys have been swamped with requests. Don't get a puffed up just because yours is taking a while. These guys DO NOT SUCK! They are the best in my opinion. I've never posted arequest in another shop and never intend to. Maybe you should take a vacaton from pokebeach and cool you're heels somewhere away from the computer. But if you really think this shop sucks and want to leave then good bye, and good ridinces.

Rocket member 777 said:
Bonsly, chill out. These guys have been swamped with requests. Don't get a puffed up just because yours is taking a while. These guys DO NOT SUCK! They are the best in my opinion. I've never posted arequest in another shop and never intend to. Maybe you should take a vacaton from pokebeach and cool you're heels somewhere away from the computer. But if you really think this shop sucks and want to leave then good bye, and good ridinces.

Yeah, Bonsly, we should start reporting you, you imaptient person, Rocket member 777, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ! Bonsly's upset, and he'll take out all his rage here

have i been off for to long? am i fired? please don't fire me i don't have a computer at my mom's house only at dad's and school has started?? so please don't fire me!! flygon ruler if it is ok can i show you a couple of my kirby's and maybe i can help you out since sss hasn't been on?? and jason rules i've been working on trainer cards and fusions so when i get the time i'll show them to you ok?

Userbar, please

Background: Pink
Words: Dawn and Pachirisu
Other: A picutre of Dawn (if you can't, just use the Trainer sprite) and Pachirisu

Back