• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Stick and Move (Post-ULP) (goli/silvally/leafeon GX)

Mario W

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys. This deck is built around golisopod GX/Silvally GX. We know the key to Goli is to constantly be able to use first impression. Silvally is a natural complement to this system, via her ability which allows free retreat.

The spice in this deck comes from Leafeon GX. The goal is ideally to be able to start the game with eeveeloution in the active. By opting to go second, you could use Bridgette to fill up the bench ( if its not already) with wimpods and nulls, leaf energy evolve into leafeon, GX attack now gives you a bench FULL of Golisopods and Silvallys on your FIRST TURN. End its just business as usual....

Pokémon (18)

4x wimpod
3x Golisopd GX
3x type: null
2x Silvally GX
3x eeveeloution
2x Leafeon GX
1x Tapu Lele GX

Trainers (30)

4x N
3x Cynthia
3x Guzma
2x Acerola
1x Olivia
1x Bridgette

4x Ultra Ball
3x Switch
3x Max Potion
3x Choice Band
2x Pal Pad
1x Rescue Stretcher

Energy (12)

3 DCE
12 Leaf

*DISCLAIMER: I didn't put any set info on here, as it would've taken a while to look everything up....as I see everything is pretty straightforward as to which cards I'm referring to

Hi Mario W,

Silvally GX does not seem to fit into this deck since he only allows Basic Pokémon to retreat for free and without memories his first attack is not that impressive.

OK, thanks I didn't realize the basic pokemon part of his ability...I'll find a a plug in. Leafeons ability is just too awesome not to use with Goli

If your looking for a hit and run golisopod deck just play with dawn wings necrozma not much reason to use leafeon either as golisod is just a stage 1 and its better to save your gx for the ohko on a lele for game.

Hi Mario W,

Golisopod and Silvally are two of my favorite decks since both are real versatile. There are several options for Golisopod variants. One would be to use Dawn Wing Necrozma GX and Float Stone to retreat Golisopod GX with Invasion and send hi out again on the same turn. Another one would be to combo Golisopod with Promo Lurantis to enable him to hit for 210 with First Impression using three Lurantis and Choice Band. In the latter version you definitely want Leafeon GX to set up the board. It is a more agressive version and less focused on knock out denial. Other options include Golisopod variants with Weavile or Golisopod variants with either Garbodor or Zoroark. The Zoroark variant may also benefit from a small Leafeon GX line. Personally I am a fan of the more offensive variant using Lurantis to boost the damage output of Golisopod GX. Also remeber that Golisopod non-GX is a decent attacker too and also handles Safe Guard Pokemon such as Alolan Ninetales non-GX and Hoopa SHL. If you want to include Leafeon GX in a Golisopod list also make sure to include Hala. Hope this provides some initial assistance.

Back