Stellar Tera Type Coming to the Pokemon TCG in “Stellar Miracle” Set!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can now confirm the upcoming Stellar Miracle set will release on July 19th! The set will feature Terapagos ex.

Indigo-Disk-300x173.jpg

According to the set’s official sell sheet, it will introduce a new “Stellar” Tera type. We don’t know how this will be represented in the TCG yet. For example, Tera Pokemon ex could be printed as the Stellar type instead of an alternate type, thus introducing a brand new type to the TCG. Or they could get a “Stellar” rule box with its own benefits. Or both!

38-Garchomp-ex-Paradox-Rift-144x200.png

054-Charizard-ex-Paldean-Fates-144x200.png

The set will also see the release of a “Deck Box Stellar Miracle” that will come with ten packs of the set and a deck...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I think Stellar tera will just make them really strong cards. Stellar doesn't change your type. You get got for damage the same as normal but it boosts your attack power. I think they'll just have good attacks and abilities. Terapagos probably has an about that says it always hits for weakness or something. I'm stoked for Ceruledge ex. Hopefully it's really good. Does it get psychic type since Armarouge was Fire?

I think stellar will basically be a vmax kind of mechanic where they can evolve either from Pokemon ex, regular pokemon, or both, and are basically just this gen's powercreep mechanic. As for what they do, idk, be strong probably.

Super strong but never hits for weakness? Type according to energy attached? Extra damage per different type of energy attached?

Id be willing to bet based on how stellar type works in the games that they will do double damage to tera pokemon (since stellar attacks are only super effective against tera pokemon in the games.)

I think it'd be cool to see them as dragon type currently (no super effective, no weakness) but with added bonus of inherently having extra damage against other terra ex's. (maybe +30 but that might be too much).

Back