Help stage 2 solution

Tom Jerman

make tangrowth gx now
I run a xurkitree deck (which can be found in deck garage.) and am wondering which is a better energy accelerator. vikavolt or magnezone? now on one hand magnezone puts down as many energy's per turn as you like. but if you don't have energy's that's a problem. but vikavolt searches energy's from the deck but can only do it once per turn. which is a better stage 2 for the deck?

I think your questions are two different answers. I think the better 'energy accelerator' is definitely Magnazone. I think being able to Brigette T1...Skyla T2 to get out your Stage 2, Clemont & Professor's Mail on T3 and just spam the energy is great. But I see this working with a Raichu as its damage is effected on the number of L energy- not as much with Xerkitree/Koko-GX.

I think the Xerkitree/Koko-GX deck that you've proposed is going to be consistent with Vikavolt, as you'll always find the energy from your deck.

I also would prepose playing Hala in your deck- as I think you might use Xerkitree's GX attack early in the game? I also think you need more Acerola's to keep up with other decks if you're going to keep bouncing Koko's in and out.

I think your questions are two different answers. I think the better 'energy accelerator' is definitely Magnazone. I think being able to Brigette T1...Skyla T2 to get out your Stage 2, Clemont & Professor's Mail on T3 and just spam the energy is great. But I see this working with a Raichu as its damage is effected on the number of L energy- not as much with Xerkitree/Koko-GX.

I think the Xerkitree/Koko-GX deck that you've proposed is going to be consistent with Vikavolt, as you'll always find the energy from your deck.

I also would prepose playing Hala in your deck- as I think you might use Xerkitree's GX attack early in the game? I also think you need more Acerola's to keep up with other decks if you're going to keep bouncing Koko's in and out.

I totally agree with this analysis. And I highly recommend using X's GX attack early in the game as it is power!

Back