• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Stage 1 Rouge Eelektrik/Cinccino/Zebstrika

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
4-3 Eelektrik Free retreat tynamo
4-4 Zebstrika NXD
3-3 Cincinno NXD
1 Mewtwo EX

4 Level Ball
3 Collector
4 Junk Arm
3 Catcher
4 Crushing Hammer
3 Lost Remover
4 PONT
3 Juniper
1 Black Belt

6 Lightning
2 Rescue
4 DCE

The strategy is to lock with zebstrika so you can power up cincinno and mewtwo eelektrik helps with the low energy but I could probably replace it with something else. This deck really needs some help but I want to run rouge.

RE: Stage 1 Rouge

which Cincinno are you using?

You should try to add in a grass type like whimsicott (EP-11/98) or Lilligant (EP-14/98) to deal with terrakion. a 2-2 line should be enough, but lilligant needs a flip-tini to work effectively.

shaymin EX and Verizon NV are also good grass types

It looks a solid deck, but does need to be prepared for terrakion

sorry im using nd but anyway ill probably use either shaymin. virision. or whimsicott or maybe pinsir from nd

i relly havent gotten to test this much but i think that i should take out crushing hammer and lost remover for some stuff to help speed this deck up a little and maybe add in something grass

zSmMp.png

swear to god if someone makes a reference to stage 2 rouges

Please add the main Pokémon to your deck title or I'll have to warn you.

PMJ, change your post to say, "You spelled rogue wrong in the title, bro" or I'll have to get some other mod to do it for you. :(

Collector is a great way to grab basics. You'll want to Max it out for obvious reasons. You'll want to run a Terrakion counter, and it will have 110+ HP.
-1 LvL Ball
+1 Collector
Terrakion counter, as mentioned, and it looks like 4-4 Zebstrika isn't nessescary.
-1 Zebatrika
+1 Virizion
There are more changes to be made, and you could somehow bump up to a thicker Terrakion counter line, but this is all for now.

Do you think taking out the crushing hammers and lost removers are a good idea and to put in more of a terrakion counter

Keep the lost removers but the crushing hammers arn't really necessary. You should actually consider putting IN a Terrakion to make the Zeels matchup very, very favorable.

I would take out 2 Crushing Hammers for Communications because you can't rely on Level Ball for all your Pokemon.

It sounds like I mainly need a terrakion counter so Ill probably put in virizion but it seems like there should be a better counter

Back