spring tins 08

increpar

Aspiring Trainer
Coming This Spring!

What could make this specially designed Pokémon Trading Card Game Collector’s Tin even better for players and collectors alike? How about 1 of 3 exciting legendary Diamond & Pearl Series cards that will add real power to any Pokémon TCG collection! Collect them, trade them, train them...but don’t miss them!

4 Pokémon TCG booster packs
1 of 3 foil Diamond & Pearl Series promo cards— Dialga, Palkia, or a new legendary Pokémon!
A great window design for displaying your favorite card!
In Stores Spring 2008!

I don't know, hope its not lv x.... cause then the lv x cards will just get corny....

do you think they are lv x ? what about the palkia dialga decks can they be lv x like in japan?

where did you get that info ? you know that if there is no link or pic to or from a trustworthy source , then its kind of hard to believe ! Not that I don’t believe you , but I rather see the actual article. But yeah , the odds of the promo being an lv.x are pretty big . From what I’ve seen, the current tins are selling really well due to the fact that there is an lv.x in the tin . I even have been wasting more money on cards just because of those tins ! If they see it as good selling strategy then most likely the promo in the tin will be an lv.x . plus you also have to consider that shinning darkness did have two palkia and two dialga lv.x (1 of each in the set , and one of each in the theme decks). From what I’m aware the lv.x.s in the theme decks are just reprints of the ones in the set ( just with alternate art!), So I seriously doubt that both copies will end up in the set when GE is released . Most likely they will consider putting a palkia and a dialga lv.x in the tins but then you also have to consider that there is no alternate art to darkrai lv.x making it a little less likely that the tin will have lv.x’s in them . Of course It would obviously make more sense if garchomp lv.x would be one of the promos (if the promos in these tins would be lv.x’s) just because its a card that already has alternate art for it.

I haope this is true!!!! The Lv.X cards are too hard to get from boosters and they cost too much in online stores! The tins are a great way to get a Lv.X for your deck or your collection. I would like to see the art they come out with for these cards.:D

DogMaster40 said:
I haope this is true!!!! The Lv.X cards are too hard to get from boosters and they cost too much in online stores! The tins are a great way to get a Lv.X for your deck or your collection. I would like to see the art they come out with for these cards.:D

acyually, they are pretty easy to get from packs- sometimes. if you get 4 packs or up, you have a very high chance (got honchy lv.X when i bought 5 packs and electivire when i got 4 )

Aww, it looks like they won't be releasing Gardy or Honchkrow Lv. X tins. A shame, as I really hate how expensive Lv Xs are.

On a side note, BPM, the rate of getting a lv.X in a pack is one in 36. I think you're just really lucky.

as a collector i hate it, hope there not lv x..... i spend so much... on these
<--- .... then people have the tin lv x cards and they think its the same.....

Back