!!!SPOILER WARNING!!! Harry Potter 7 discussion

Gamefreak734

So I heard you like muDkiPz!
Bacon edit: For those who haven't read the book yet, this is your last chance. Major, major spoiler alert. You have been warned...

Here you can disscus the whole of HP7, the good bits, the crap bits, just anything about it really. And If this thread spoils the book for you don't say I didn't warn you. I thought it was kinda stupid when ron and hermionie got married. What do you think?

haha, the ending made me say what? we all knew that harry was going to defeat voldemort....but my goodness, the number of deaths in this book was insane....

It's kinda late now, don't you think? :F

But anyway, the book was a good read, especially one of the last chapters where Snape's memories were revealed. However, I thought that the paragraphs after the part where Voldemort was killed were rather hurried and vague. IMO, either Rowling was trying to describe the "rush" of events since Harry was overwhelmed, or she was just lazy.

The ending was one of a kind! But the whole idea of Voldemort's death being cause by a rebounding Killing Curse seemed to be the same way he was weakened in the first place! Also in the end, Harry becomes the only person to survive the Killing Curse...TWICE(Harry just became more famous)

Yeah, the ending was pretty bleargh. Voldemorts death was probably the most unceremonious thing ever, and I didn't really see why Fred, Tonks and Lupin had to die: I mean the scenes were so rushed, what was the point in it? Random.

But apart from the fact that Dumbledores plan WAS THE RISKIEST THING EVER, and despite the fact that the middle of the book moved about as fast as a dead snail, it was still a good read.

Great way to finish an amazing series but of course I have problems with the Deathly Hallows. I really didnt like Mad Eye's, Snapes, Lupin's, Tonks', and Voldemort's deaths. Each one of them seemed some what rushed. In particular Snape and Voldemort's death I expected something more... dramatic, I guess is the right word. Just not fitting deaths for those two characters. The beginning and ending were very exciting, and by far the best part of the Deathly Hallows.

I have a question. If Harry's invisibility cloak is a hallow, how come in the 4th one madeye saw though it?

#7 was really different. In all the other books (one of the reasons there not my absolute favorite) Harry's persinality doesn't change much as he get's older, but in book seven he's WAY different.

my favorite books are still Lord of the Rings!

They won't..They'll cut a lot out of the book, they always do. :|

dmaster out.

Ember209 said:
Some people read it in a day.... i dont get it, why read it in such a hurry?
Because, they want to find out what happens. It took me a Week to read it, cause i have such a thick personal life.

Anyway? As many people said. The death's were kind of rushed.
But I was suprised that Mrs. Weasely was the one to kill Lestrange.
A Spell above the heart. Cleaver, but i didn't know she had it in her.

Back