• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Speedy Tangrowth

snorlaxed

Aspiring Trainer
This is a deck I have been testing against my friends, and it has not seen any tournament battles yet.

Pokemon: 21
4-3-1 Tangrowth (COL-2 AR/1 SF-Lv.x) (I've been using proxy for Tangela)
2-2 Shaymin (UL-Revenge Seed)
3 Celebi Prime
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2 Unown Q

Trainers: 8
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Premier Ball
2 Poke Communication

Supporters: 13
4 Collector
3 Bebe's
3 Seeker
2 Twins
1 Blackbelt

Stadium: 3
3 Miasma Valley (might change to 4)

Energy:15
4 Warp Energy
11 {G}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tangela {G}
70 HP

{G} Nutritional Support
Search your deck for a {G} energy and attach it to one of your Pokemon. Shuffle Your deck afterward.

{G}{C}{C} Poisonpowder 30
The defending Pokemon is now poisoned

Weakness: {R}x2
Resistance: {W}-20
Retreat: {C}{C}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I try to fill the field with energies as quickly as I can. I use Celebi's Forest Breath and Tangela's Nutritional support. If a Celebi or Tangela dies I can twins and send up Shaymin for 110 damage and then move energies around for Tangrowth sweep.

It is pretty quick to set up, but I really am not sure how it will match up against the good popular decks

Tangrowth and Shaymin Lv.x are my main attackers. Preferably the SF Tangrowth early and the AR Tangrowth later

Back