Speculation Speculation Sunday #1: Changes to the Kalos Region

Is it just me thinking of Volcanion having at most some relation the the power plants?
And even for that I wouldn't be surprised if we just get it handed to us as an event and some NPCs come into the pokecenter and talk about it... I do wish it turned out to not be an event-legend at all but a post-game one (like Heatran) that was just kept secret till the sequel.
But I don't see it destroying mountains and creating volcanoes, it's theme is all about steam-power.

Why don't they give the game an actual postgame?

Outside of that, I loved X and Y, so I'm not sure what I would change.
I, too, would like a post-game. Looking at the map it could have a big potential to add new areas after E4; like southern England (the map HAS a hint of The Channel Islands, after all)/Benelux to the north, Germany to the east and southern France to the south.

We could see a whole new part of Kalos not seen before by way of the trains in Couriway Town. The description is a hint at how we will see a new part of Kalos. Eastern Kalos. I think the new starting town will be below Lumiose City. To be specific, directly southweast of the rocky thing you see on the map.

We could see a whole new part of Kalos not seen before by way of the trains in Couriway Town. The description is a hint at how we will see a new part of Kalos. Eastern Kalos. I think the new starting town will be below Lumiose City. To be specific, directly southweast of the rocky thing you see on the map.

I also thought about that train :]
Maybe it can go to a new underground city.

The train station that's never used in Couriway, yes. I was thinking something on those lines. I'm moreso thinking something will go East from the station and not necessarily going West.

I definitely wondered about that train as well. I feel like there's a whole other side of Kalos just waiting to be opened up, and who knows - maybe make the next Kalos game much bigger.

One purpose the train station in Couriway could have in a sequel is bringing you to Lumiose.

I mean the path of progression trhough the region would obviously be different, so if Couriway was then like the second town you get to, and they want you to go to Lumiose directly from there...oh look there is a train station.

BW2 did something similar. Just when you think the path is starting to mimic BW1 too much as you travel from Castelia to Mistralton... oh right, there is a freaking airplane runway right there, ever since BW1, that didn't do anything, but now conveniently throws you across the region to shake things up.

Back