Special: Mega Evolution Special 4

DuoForce

Semi-Ace Trainer
It is confirmed that Groudon and Kyogre are still in existence even after (SPOILER ALERT) Rayquaza nearly kills them with it's hyper beam. Alain is on a quest to calm Groudon and Kyogre

Here is how I think it will go.

Kyogre and Groudon (No Rayquaza:() relocate to the Kalos region. Then a big battle engages between the two massive titans (Kyogre having the advantage this time). After fighting for a while they awaken Zygarde. Zygarde will fly out from the ground and then mega evolve (or primal revert) much like Rayquaza did, (also this is where they would show Yveltal awaken much like they did with Groudon and Kyogre in Act II) Zygarde stops Groudon and Kyogre almost instantly and then reverts back into its normal form and goes back to sleep. Alain then continuous his journey to defeat all mega evolutions.

Last edited:
There's actually an official preview for Act IV that's been released by Pokémon. The episode itself is scheduled to air sometime this autumn.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/xYFlL6zlRK0[/video]

Your theory is amusing, but highly unlikely. With Mega Rayquaza fulfilling its duty and calming down Primal Kyogre and Groudon, and Lysandre and Alan heading back to Kalos, it seems like the ORAS-related parts of this special are over. I expect things to focus a bit more on Alan and Lysandre and the acquisition of the giant Key Stone, perhaps building up to the actual XY storyline.

Athena said:
Your theory is amusing, but highly unlikely. With Mega Rayquaza fulfilling its duty and calming down Primal Kyogre and Groudon, and Lysandre and Alan heading back to Kalos, it seems like the ORAS-related parts of this special are over. I expect things to focus a bit more on Alan and Lysandre and the acquisition of the giant Key Stone, perhaps building up to the actual XY storyline.

Serebii confirmed that Alain and Lysandre are still trying to calm down Kyogre and Groudon

Alain continues the quest to calm Groudon & Kyogre

But you never know, the poster is hidden, only showing the logo for act 4 so it could likely be that a new mega/primal.

Funny, I just checked Serebii and they don't say anything about Kyogre and Groudon for the next episode, just "This special will continue the story being set by these special episodes, but we don't have specific details as of yet." Either they might have made a faulty assumption and backtracked, or you were accidentally looking at their description of the Act III episode instead. :p Either way, the only information anyone has on Act IV is what's in the trailer above, so any statements on content are likely to be guesses at this point. The only thing I was able to learn from people who know the Japanese is that they make a mention of "speeding toward a climax" which could mean that there's only 1-2 episodes left in this series.

Oh, is that so.

I swear I saw them in the teaser. Also when I said serebii confirmed that Kyogre & Groudon are not calm yet, I was refering to This

Yeah, that page is talking about Act III, not Act IV. :p Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza do appear in the teaser for Act IV, but there's also Pokémon, characters, and scenes from all 3 acts so far because all of the animation in that teaser is recycled footage. We probably won't get a proper trailer with new footage until it gets closer to release.

Here is the poster for act 4 (it only shows the logo like I said:p, also includes the other acts.)

CAfOBCqUUAAcRcf.jpg:large

They could be hiding a new mega.

Back