[SoulArt] [CLOSED]

Do you like what you got ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [SoulArt] Grand new Re-Open! Order Now!

Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:
Where is Soul Seeker? I want to know if I can join this.

The guy hasn't been on since the tenth of December; vacation? If you can draw, you're good to go; I'm sure he won't mind if you start fullfiling customer requests though. He asked me to come, so that's why I've already started. You already filled out application form, no?

Yeah, its on page 2 with my examples.

Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:

The guy hasn't been on since the tenth of December; vacation? If you can draw, you're good to go; I'm sure he won't mind if you start fullfiling customer requests though. He asked me to come, so that's why I've already started. You already filled out application form, no?

Then you're G2G. So did you want to fulfill one of the orders? I'm about to start on Heatran's request. (Yes, I know Heatran requested Soul Seeker, but I want to see who can make the better one out of us all; then he/she can choose which he/she likes best.)

Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:

Then you're G2G. So did you want to fulfill one of the orders? I'm about to start on Heatran's request. (Yes, I know Heatran requested Soul Seeker, but I want to see who can make the better one out of us all; then he/she can choose which he/she likes best.)

I could do LVs, however I am kind of busy on DeviantArt... and kind of want something a bit more simple. Seven Eeveelutions are a lot to draw, and it might bust my hand off from the pressure.

Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:

I could do LVs, however I am kind of busy on DeviantArt... and kind of want something a bit more simple. Seven Eeveelutions are a lot to draw, and it might bust my hand off from the pressure.

Okay, my bad; no rush. What's your name on Deviant Art?

Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:
Jamtok said:
Yakkov said:

Okay, my bad; no rush. What's your name on Deviant Art?

Its Yakkov, just like it is here.

Hey , you know my signature i ordered it say's bold black it's ment to say (Lipem) without brackets of course could someone please change and the text coulor black!

hye new here.can i make request

[Name] MetalFire
[What do you want] (Banner/Avatar/etc.) Banner
[How many Characters] 4
[Wich Characters] Aggron, Tyranitar, Torterra, Crobat
[Background] Dark Purple
[Color Scheme] blue-ish
[Border Yes/No] yes
[Text] Crusher of MetalFire
[Text Color] "Crusher of" is colored dark blue(but standout and can be seen) and the words Metal is colored greyish(just like metal energy and Fire is redish.
[Artist Request Yes/No] no

Yakkov, fill my request if you want:

[Name] Wiseman.
[How many Characters] 3
[Which Characters] Feraligatr, Bronzong, Claydol
[Background] A whirlpool/water spout (water tornado)
[Color Scheme] blue
[Border Yes/No] No
[Text] Cyclone v2. The fun goes on and on...
[Text Color] White or Blue or Black...whatever sticks out so it doesn't blend with the backround

I wish I could Wiseman. However, I only draw and I am lacking PhotoShop at the moment.

oh yeah can u make my poke looks a bit darker.its like they're dark pokemon.i want them to look furious as if there is rage or sumthing, or a bit dark shadow-ish efffect

@ All:
Sorry for the time I were not here, but I was pretty bussy with moving my location, but now I am back!

@ Yakkov & Jamtok:
You are Employees now...

@ Wiseman:
I'll do your Request!

@ Other Customers:
I'd be happy if you guys/girls could post your request again, it's too unorganized in the last two pages ^-^

Thank you for visiting [SoulArt]!

/I've also removed some Employees who haven't really done any Requests since my old shop, if you guys want to work here again, please fill out the form and do some work, thank you!

Psychic Whisperer said:
I want to request a banner. The thing is, I really don't know what I want in it. Soul Seeker, you know me a little, do you think you could make a banner that fits me?

Lipem said:
Hey , you know my signature I ordered it say's bold black it's ment to say (Lipem) without brackets of course could someone please change and the text coulor black!

:( Can you change it now?

Okay, I'll change it soon!

I also finished a Banner!

@ Psychic Whisperer:

Heatran 98 said:
[Name] Heatran_98
[What do you want] (Banner/Avatar/etc.) Banner.
[How many Characters] 4
[Wich Characters] Dialga, Heatran, Giratina, Shaymin Sky Forme.
[Background]Black fading to white.
[Color Scheme] Black/White.
[Border Yes/No] Yes.
[Text] Heatran_98
[Text Color] White[Shadowed]
[Artist Request Yes/No]Soul Seeker.

[Banner/Avatar] Banner
[How many Pokez] 2
[Wich Pokez] Luxray and Flygon
[Background] Desert?
[Color Scheme] Liht blue and sandy gold
[Text] Liljinky55
[Text Colors] whatever visible
[Size] Whatever is easier for you
[Border Yes/No] No
[Artist Request Yes/No] No

i'll repost

[Name] MetalFire
[How many Characters] 4
[Wich Characters] Aggron, Tyranitar, Torterra, Crobat
[Background] Dark Purple
[Color Scheme] blue-ish
[Border Yes/No] yes
[Text] Crusher of MetalFire
[Text Color] "Crusher of" is colored dark blue(but standout and can be seen) and the words Metal is colored greyish(just like metal energy and Fire is redish.
[Artist Request Yes/No] no

oh yeah can u make my poke looks a bit darker.its like they're dark pokemon.I want them to look furious as if there is rage or sumthing, or a bit dark shadow-ish efffect

[Request Form]

[Name] Pokamanic
[How many Characters] 2
[Wich Characters] Kingdra (the pic on the card) And Cress x (the pic on the card)
[Background] Raining with a moon in the left corner
[Color Scheme] Purple
[Border Yes/No] Yes
[Text] Dragon Moon
[Text Color] Purple
[Artist Request Yes/No]No
Can you please put kingdra on the right and cress x on the left with the text in the center please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back