• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Something New: Passimian Zoroark

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
So basically the concept of this deck is to keep hitting for ginormous numbers with team play passimian keep skyfeilds in play to have full passimains and get zoroark out to filter draw and cus its just so dang good.

Heres the list

Pokemon:15

1 passimian sm

3 passimian ulp

1 shaymin ex

1 tapu lele gx

3 zoroark gx

4 zorua

1 eggecute

1 regirock ex

Trainers 38

4 sycamore

2 n

2 cynthia

2 guzma

1 lysandre

1 bridgette

1 colress

1 mallow

4ultra ball

4 vs seeker

4 puzzle of time

4 rescue strecher

1 gladion

1 special charge

3 choice band

2 float stone

1 feild blower

Energy 6

4 dce

2 counter energy

Last edited:
u dont need octillery if you are playing zoroark i would max out on zoroarks and maybe add in 1 more counter energy also dont need more than 1 blower in expanded i dont think and 2 gladion seems like a bad idea i can see playing one in case the passimian is prized but you dont need 2

Thanks for the suggestions -1 remoraid -1 octillery +1 zorua +1 zoroark gx. -1 gladion -1 acerola - 1 feild blower -1 float stone -1 counter catchet +4 ultra balls +1 bridgette

Back