Some Question About Prereleases

Man With A Plan

24 and Pokemon <3
Well this is my first tourney. And I wanted to know what I was getting into. So I have a few questions.

1.What does it mean when it says register. What do I have to give them.

2.What should I bring. Should I bring anything.

3.What time should I be there.

I can't seem to think of anything else at the moment. But If I do I will right them down.

1. When you register, it means that you signed up for the pre-release, you payed, you got your packs, etc. So basically, it means you're in.

2. Well this is up to you, but just bring the basic stuff like your deck, money, trade binder (if you have one), a bag to put your stuff in, and stuff like that. Also, I recommend bringing sleeves in case you pull some good card.

3. I can't really answer this because each prelease will have different times. Research where the even is gonna be, like the details, and the time registration starts and end should be there. I would air toward the earlier side so you have time to get ready.

For prereleases, you only play with the cards you pull so you don't need to bring a deck. I'd recommend bringing a set of sleeves though so your cards don't get damaged. If you do not have a Player ID card, you will be issued one at the event.

Man With A Plan said:
Thanks for the info. When you register do you need a POP id. I remember seeing it somewhere.

You'll get it at the event.

glaceon said:
You'll get it at the event.

Thank you guys. I just of one more last night. How many people come to these. And are there less people at the last one than the first.

Posted with my PSP.

Back