• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Solar Flare (Flareon PF)

festizzio

Desu
Pokemon:

• 4x Eevee FF
    4x Flareon PF
    3x Espeon PF
    3x Vaporeon PF
    3x Leafeon PF
    3x Umbreon PF
    2x Jirachi EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4x Professor Juniper

4x Ultra Ball
    1x Computer Search
    4x Bicycle
    4x Roller Skates
    4x Colress Machine
    4x Team Plasma Ball
    3x Muscle Band
Energy:

• 4x Plasma Energy
    4x Fire Energy
    1x Water Energy
    1x Psychic Energy

Strategy: Strategy is to set-up immediately and attack with Flareon's Vengeance attack for 80+ damage T1 if going second, or 100+ damage T2 if going first. I always try making one semi-competitive deck and one deck for fun each format, this is my fun deck. :p The deck heavily relies on getting Juniper/Ultra Ball out quickly, so I put in Jirachi EX. I thought about Random Receiver instead, since it's guaranteed to get a Juniper, but I'm still not entirely sure. Audino is in because it can discard itself, so it's basically an extra 10 damage for free.

Psychic and Water is to use Espeon against Psychic weakness like Garbodor, and Vaporeon for water weak EXs. With the way it's set-up, if I go second I can OHKO a Landorus EX using Vaporeon.

I'm hoping with the speed of this deck, there's no chance of me not being able to set-up by being trainer locked, abililty locked, or donked.

Really looking for advice on this one, including card choice, recommendations, and Pokemon line suggestions. I just threw the list together, so I'm 100% sure there's a better list than this. Also any thoughts you have would be nice as well, basically looking for all kinds of input on this.

Back