So Uhh, Manaphy?

Valex

Aspiring Trainer
56-manaphy.jpg

Shuffle my deck into my deck, interesting...

I guess there will be an errata for this card, or I'm missing something big? and if it is a mess up (which is most definitely the case unless I'm really really going blank on something right now) what will the effect be, I assume it'll be hand, since it makes you draw 6 cards afterwards.

RE: So uhh, wtf Manaphy PrC?

57873266.jpg

Obviously you will shuffle your hand into your deck, though.

The Japanese text reads to shuffle your hand into your deck, so I can safely assume this was an error. Since prereleaes haven't even happened yet, ther's still time for tPCI to catch this before it causes mayhem. I certainly do hope an errata is issued swiftly as the set goes play-legal just days before a Regionals weekend.

it would be hilarious if this wasn't errated before it becomes legal. forget juniper, manaphy is our broken staple now.

In the history of the pokemon TCG we have cards that once they came out changed the game forever. Either you played this card, or died. This is possibly the best card ever made.

Top 3 best places.

3.Shuffle deck to make deck better shuffled. In the words of Patton an un-shullfed deck is the devil's plaything"

2. Get out that Keldeo EX. Keldeo likes water, and Manaphy is water. It works :D.

3.Harness the powers of the known universe, or deck your self out. 6 more cards in hand makes your hand p. big. you could do coo plays with that size hand. You could attach 2 energy to Kyogre EX or something.

My Little Keldeo said:
The Japanese text reads to shuffle your hand into your deck, so I can safely assume this was an error. Since prereleaes haven't even happened yet, ther's still time for tPCI to catch this before it causes mayhem. I certainly do hope an errata is issued swiftly as the set goes play-legal just days before a Regionals weekend.

Guys, it's not an error. Look:
$_57.JPG

WPM trolled us, guys. Either you guys like playing dumb, or you guys get fooled easily. He did the same thing with Jamming Net back in PHF, look...
98-jamming-net.jpg

GadgetJax said:
My Little Keldeo said:

Guys, it's not an error. Look:
$_57.JPG

WPM trolled us, guys. Either you guys like playing dumb, or you guys get fooled easily. He did the same thing with Jamming Net back in PHF, look...
98-jamming-net.jpg

Lol I was talking about this card elsewhere and said it would be funny if the scans were trolling on some cards, guess it was true. Still pretty funny though.

The only use I see for Manaphy would be in a format without Colress or N, namely 15-16. The only good XY shuffle and draw card is Shauna, so I could potentialy see Manaphy as a tech in Swampert. In addition to helping out in the draw support section, it can help recover a full Swampert line to drop down and evolve with Rare Candy. It isn't nearly as strong as Cleffa of the past, but it is still good for 15-16.

I noticed the troll after one of PB's member's comments... hence my comment on the leak's forum thread... and if you notice something on the background...

lol, can't believe some of you guys believed that. :p

But I like how the format is moving so far. Cards like this can bring us to a much varied format, where set-up will be a thing once again. I'd love to use Manaphy once N, Colress, Skyla and Bicycle all get rotated next September.

Back