Collecting Snorlax GX, Tsareena GX, and Bewear GX

Katie

Aspiring Trainer
Since both Lycanroc GX and Tapu Bulu GX were originally promos, then put into sets and got their own versions of Full Arts and Rainbow/Hyper Rares, do you guys think that Snorlax, Tsareena, and Bewear will get their own versions as well? Or are they not viable enough to do so? I'm mostly just a collector, I don't play the game so I wouldn't know how good any cards actually are :D

Since both Lycanroc GX and Tapu Bulu GX were originally promos, then put into sets and got their own versions of Full Arts and Rainbow/Hyper Rares, do you guys think that Snorlax, Tsareena, and Bewear will get their own versions as well? Or are they not viable enough to do so? I'm mostly just a collector, I don't play the game so I wouldn't know how good any cards actually are :D
Both Lycanroc and Tapu Bulu were originally in Japanese decks, and as such were only released as promos in English and not in Japanese. The two cards were also featured in the SM2+ subset, which is where their Full Art and Rainbow Rare cards come from. The Bewear, Snorlax and Tsareena (and Palossand) were released as promos in Japan, and not in decks/subsets, and therefore haven't gotten any Full Art/RR cards, and are probably not going to get any either (even though I would personally love to see a Bewear FA) :)

Back