• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sniping Darkness Deck.. Any GOOD?

eaglrombie

Slave for Jesus :D
So I've been wanting to build a fun darkness deck to play around with my friends (no serious tourney play or anything...)
So let me know what I should fill the other 20ish cards ^_^

___Pokemon___
x3 Absol Prime (Eye of Disaster deals 20 damage when an opponent plays a basic from their hand)

x3 Larvitar (reckless charge does 10 to itself)
x2 Pupitar (Pupitar has rage: 20+ 10 for each counter on itself)
x3 Tyranitar Prime (Darkness Howl for 20 across the bored EXCEPT {D} pokemon)

x3 Deino
x1 Zweilous
x2 Hydreigon (Dark Aura let's {C}{C} Energy count as {D})

x2 Vullaby
x2 Mandibuzz (Snipes any pokemon for 50 damge that already has counters on it.. only cost's 1 {D} !)
-----------------------------
___Trainers____
x4 Rare Candy
x3 pokemon Communication
-----------------------------
____Energy____
x4 Double Colorless
x4 Special Darkness
x8 Darkness Energy

WHAT SHOULD I ADD? SUGGESTIONS WELCOME! ^_^ thank you

Any deck running two stage two's you need 4 candys. I recommand 2 catchers and 3 junkarms. for stalling or dragging something that has high retreat.

Rahzzi said:
Any deck running two stage two's you need 4 candys. I recommand 2 catchers and 3 junkarms. for stalling or dragging something that has high retreat.

Silly me, I meant to write 3 communication and 4 candies - my bad..

Another question I had.. Does anyone have any good idea's to make absol prime do better in this deck? Does adding Lucario slow the deck down too much? :/

call-of-legends-lucario.jpg

No it helps b/c the more poke you put in the more you can do but essentially you only need max 5-6 pokemon depending the deck your playing against.

Back