Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Round 2 Standings and Round 3 Pairings are up!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!

I lost. I was pretty unlucky, and I didn't play gallade. I was in a rush building the deck in less than 10 minutes to play against Pokekid. I forgot to add gallade and other techs.

RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!

Lunar Wing had already told me that you allowed us one more day. And you decide to DQ me anyway. You gave us this night, and we used it...

My Rampardos deck defeated Lunar Wing.

Yes, I lost to Zyflair using my DuskZong.

RE: Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Info for Round 1 posted) All 16 spots Filled!!!

Sar86 - Blaziken (Win) vs. George2FRESH -Tyranitar (Lose)

Meh. I had a Claydol as my active for 3 turns straight. Drawing nothing but energy. He wins lol.

We played a 2nd game for fun, and I won but.. too late lol. Whack.

Zyflair: I gave everyone until Saturday, you only contact me now... Fine, you are back in. Rayquaza ex is out.
LunarWing: You said until Sunday night would be enough. I thought the deal was until Sunday night but, all is fixed.
Sean: Update....
G2F: Update....

Smacktack said:
Zyflair: I gave everyone until Saturday, you only contact me now... Fine, you are back in. Rayquaza ex is out.
Because Lunar Wing told me it was all sorted out. And if you give us Sunday night, then we use Sunday night. It's not Rocket Science.

Zyflair: I am sorry and it is all sorted out now. You are back in the competition and your win is recorded. Sorry for any inconvienance.

One last thing, I cannot reach my opponent. Why? I've been trying to get into your network, but it just doesn't exist for my Hamachi. :/

chanman45 said:
The password and network name is Smacktacks Tournament 1, not Smacktacks Tournament1

Thank you. Looks like he didn't update it.

I have to update the front page with more info:p

^Round 2.

Update:

Ghetto Overlord (Nate) wins over Luca (Van Der Clava) with his mighty Regigigas

Also:

To make this tournament more interesting, you are allowed to switch your decks for the top cut. The top four players after Swiss rounds may fix/switch theird decks. They can't switch them after that though.

Just in case the 3rd round starts before Monday. I'm away from tomorrow until Monday skiing.

Can someone please post any info I put here on the pokegym? I can't get on there ATM and I am trying to figure the problem out. Thanks.

My Rampardos deck crushed yet another Dusknoir deck.

Good game, Blaziken1111.

Shut up Zyflair. You just get lucky.
Anyways, I lost to Jariel because of a stupid turn one donk from cheap champ.

I feel like we've been in Round 2 forever. When is Round 3.

When is round 3 starting, Zach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back