Smacktack's RedShark Tournament #1 (Round 2 Standings and Round 3 Pairings are up!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can ever be online at the same time as luca, and if I beat him, I really hope I get to take on your Muk deck :p

Has Ghetto Overland ever been on? I haven't seen him at all yet.

Yeah, Ghetto Overlord has dropped. It is too late in the tournament for a substitute so yeah, now there are byes. Zyflair is granted the win.

I won't be getting my battle done by the end of the night, as I work from 4:30-10, and have a midterm tmw. I've been on for at least a couple hrs per night, I guess we just kept missing each other

Sean: I am extending the competition for a bit. Especially with SPTs and practice...

Like I said before, I wasn't able to get my battle in with Martainia in on time. But, the day after I told you that, I caught him online and told him. And I asked him if he wanted to battle for the tourney (thought it was too late, I'd rather earn a win, then get a win as d/q). But in the middle of the match, something happened. It was his turn, and then there was no action for a long time. And no response. So the match never finished. How should we settle this? If we still have time to battle, I'd like that.

George2FRESH: The tournament took a break for SPTs and R3 matches are due by next Monday. I hope this helps. You settle any problems with a 2/3.

The tournament isn't dead... Can someone please go to the Pokegym and find out all of the results?

ok, ouch... I don't want this tourny to die and I will DQ anyone who hasn't posted anything/kept in contact. So we may have a short tournament.

Also:

Smacktack's Tournament 2 will start after this tournament's completion. It will have different rules as my final tournament will be a crazy one. This will let different players into the final tournament.

Smacktack said:
ok, ouch... I don't want this tourny to die and I will DQ anyone who hasn't posted anything/kept in contact. So we may have a short tournament.

Also:

Smacktack's Tournament 2 will start after this tournament's completion. It will have different rules as my final tournament will be a crazy one. This will let different players into the final tournament.

Can I join the 2nd tornament.

Please don't revive threads without a new post in the past two weeks.

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back