• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard SM2 and promo lycanrocs + carbink + garbodor

SkylonBellows

This deck was always good
requesting feedback:
1 oranguru
1 good fates collide carbink
1 carbink break
4 promo rockruff
2 promo lycanroc
2 SM2 lycanroc
1 switch
2 strong energy
4 N
1 kukui
1 Lillie
1 crushing hammer
4 VS seeker
4 ultra ball
1 trubbish
1 breakpoint garbodor
1 float stone
2 poison barb
1 sycamore
1 lysandre
4 devolution spray
17 fighting energy
1 hala
I would love to hear whatever you have to say about this deck. Thanks!

I would say make a 3 (midday)/1 (midnight) split on Lycanroc also Gabr hurts you bad removing Midnight Roc's ability, Oranguru's, and Carbink's I would also recommend running 3 Choice band instead of Barb as well as cutting N down to 2 and Sycamore up to 3 You also should remove 2 fighting for 2 strong.
Here's my list:
Pokemon: 15
4x Rockruff (Promo)
3x Lycanroc GX (Promo)
1x Lycanroc GX GUR
2x Carbink (Safeguard)
2x Carbink BREAK
2x Oranguru
1x Tapu Lele GX

Trainers: 34
4x VS Seeker
2x N
4x Sycamore
3x Max Elixir
1x Lysandre
1x Lillie
3x Devolution Spray
1x Kukui
3x Crushing Hammer
2x Enhanced Hammer
2x Flare Grunt
2x Skull Grunt
2x Float stone
1x Delinquent
3x Choice Band
Energy: 11
4x Strong Energy
7x Fighting energy

I never realized how much garb hurt my team. I was only thinking about getting beaten less badly against decidueye. And geez, more money spent. I have terrible pull rates when it comes to deck essentials but I get really cool cards. RIP wallet with all the new GUR coming out. But thanks for the advice.

Back