Skype Voice Chat

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
Me and this other Pokebeach member Takeshi chat on Skype a lot. A year or two back we used to get a ton of people from the chatroom on Skype at once and have giant Skype convos with like 12 people, which was a lot of fun. Lately we seem to struggle to get 4 people on at once, so if anyone wants to join in post your skype name, and we'll try to get something going on weekends/whenever people are online and we feel like it, :D

Nothing formal, but if things go well maybe we'll get specific meet times set up to get some big groups going.

Since Takeshi is on Skype most often, it's probably best if you add her. Her SN is:
takeshikunishot

Make sure to include in the contact add message that you're from PB.

It would be really cool to get something like this going. As soon as I get my microphone fixed, count me in!

Come on everyone else, join in. : )

I'm usually on and up for Skype. Username is the same as on here.

pdc-alex...I'll join of course. Anyway, if that dosen't work please type my full name.

Alexander Veilleux It's much easier to do that XD

I'd do it, but I think you'd just find me staring blankly into my screen petending I'm not feeling awkard >.> Anywho, what did you guys tend to talk about? Cuz if its pogeymanz I'll be completely lost ._.

I wanted to be With ArceusShayminLovr. Hes the youngest guy here besides me.

Pandamore said:
I'd do it, but I think you'd just find me staring blankly into my screen petending I'm not feeling awkard >.> Anywho, what did you guys tend to talk about? Cuz if its pogeymanz I'll be completely lost ._.

When #sarcasm Skypes we talk about anything BUT Pokemon, but I dunno what Pory and Takeshi talk about during their Skypes. I'm guessing Team Fortress 2 lol but it would probably be something different with a newer variety of people joining in.

So, er, around what time were you thinking of doing these Skypes? Friday? Saturday? Whenever works for me.

My non-personal Skype account is Frozen_Moon1. Though I most likely won't be saying much. I'm kinda shy with this kind of stuff.

Hmm. Possibly. I MIGHT be up for this; just don't blame me if I leave should it get too immature, or is messing with other things I need to do :p. I rather like my music after all... D:

The important guys already have me, but adding Shadowzelf should find me. I'm not on too often atm though, but should this get popular that might change.

Hmm this looks quite interesting, I'm really curious. Count me in :3

Skype name: joren_woeltjes

I have a bunch of you on Skype already. My Skype name is the same as my username if anyone wants to add me. I'm on every now and again and I'd love to chat with people. :p

Skype is always fun! I used to Skype with you guys a lot Pory/Takeshi and I feel bad that I like, vanished from here. :( I hope we can all get a Skype going sometime! :D
WP

Skype Name: Wariopower

Back