Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure/Universe

ShayminTails

Pinkie Pie's Bro
Hey There

Does anybody else play Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure or Universe? I think it's a good game and I'm planning on getting more figures for when I can, I currently have the 3 main console figures (Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy) and Prism Break (him being my fave Skylander)

Yes, I do have it the graphics are superb. I would recommend it to anyone although people say it's for little 8 year olds. I'm in the process of buying three more figures, being eruptor, bash and chop-chop. (in a triple pack.)
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwCiQ90qJp0[/video]

My friend says its the best game but he doesn't have it. Lol.
I might have a look at this game.

Hazz said:
Yes, I do have it the graphics are superb. I would recommend it to anyone although people say it's for little 8 year olds. I'm in the process of buying three more figures, being eruptor, bash and chop-chop. (in a triple pack.)

I'm after Chop-Chop myself for the Undead part of my team

Skylanders is absolutely amazing. I have both the Wii and 3DS versions, and love them both to death (and beyond).

Had it not been for Skyward Sword, Skylanders could easily get the GOTY award in my mind - I've had more fun with it than just about all other games released this year.
Definitely getting all 50* figurines (too bad I haven't got all of the ones currently released yet - my family forced me to put some on my Christmas wishlist...)!

* 37 characters, 12 Adventure Pack figurines and the Volcanic Vault

I've wanted to get this game since I first heard about it. It looks amazing. The figures may seem like a gimmick to get you to spend more money, but it makes the game more amazing (saving your progress, going to other consoles).

For Hannukah, I asked for the Wii version of the game, Eruptor, Sonic Boom, Stump Smash, Chop Chop, and Prism Break. I hope I get all of them :p.

Also, does anybody know the other adventure packs coming out? I know about Dragon's Peak with Sunburn and the Empire of Ice with Slam Bam, but are there any others?

And what's 'Volcanic Vault'?

Robot said:
I've wanted to get this game since I first heard about it. It looks amazing. The figures may seem like a gimmick to get you to spend more money, but it makes the game more amazing (saving your progress, going to other consoles).

For Hannukah, I asked for the Wii version of the game, Eruptor, Sonic Boom, Stump Smash, Chop Chop, and Prism Break. I hope I get all of them :p.

Also, does anybody know the other adventure packs coming out? I know about Dragon's Peak with Sunburn and the Empire of Ice with Slam Bam, but are there any others?

And what's 'Volcanic Vault'?

Don't know about that set, but I'm more after some individual figures (Stealth Elf, Chop-Chop, Flameslinger and Whirlwind (Sonic Boom for backup)) than the sets right now

Robot: Pirate Seas, Darklight Crypt (both already available), Dragon's Peak and Empire of Ice are all the Adventure Packs. It is assumed that Empire of Ice will be released before Christmas due to the design of some of the enemies as well as a special item you can find there - the Santa Hat.

Also, the Volcanic Vault is kinda like a mini-Adventure Pack, though it only unlocks a Battle Arena in the game as opposed to a full level and a Battle Arena. Doesn't come with any items, either.
It was included with the game if purchased in Best Buy (in the US) or GAME (in the UK).

Hi, skylanders sounds really awsome! :D I have to look into that. and I personally think that spyro looks really cute:p

I just watched a video of that game, and I think Spyro looks horrible. :(
But other than that, I'd LOVE to get this game. :D

LuckyPokeGirl said:

That's why everyone is turning down the game, because of Spyro, but I care less on what he looks like, the game's awesome, now if only they can somehow raise the level cap

''Santa'' was asking what I wanted for Christmas and I said I wanted a few more Skylander figures I'm after (Whirlwind, Drobot, Zap, Hex and I forgot the last one :p)

I saw this and target and thought it was cool. What's the best way to play the game, Wii or 3ds? I heard it's cheaper for 3ds.

Mr. Tea said:
I saw this and target and thought it was cool. What's the best way to play the game, Wii or 3ds? I heard it's cheaper for 3ds.

Not really, no matter what system you get it for, it's the same price $69.99

Well, the 3DS version is completely different from the rest, even to the point of being an entirely different genre! The console version is generally considered to be the best - it's longer, has a "better" plot, more content etc - but the 3DS game is also very good and has plenty of unique features.

You might want to check some trailers and gameplay videos of each version to help you decide - you're the one who should decide which version you prefer, after all.

LuckyPokeGirl said:

I'm confused...:p Anyway, Skylanders does look pretty cool. I might get it, but I don't know. :/

My Review

Tbh. I enjoyed it but it is a waste of money because the console and 3ds version are way too short. I found that the graphics are good, sound is good but the length was a let down. I give this game 6 out of 10

Bump. Yeah, I know it's been a while, but Giants is out now, so you could start talking about that...

Just wondering, do you guys still recommend this game? I'm planning on getting Giants and normal Skylanders, plus 24 of the 48 characters in one go.

Back