Ruling Silver Wind

Lord Duck 1977

Mizu no Senshi
Let's say I have my Dustox EX as my active pokémon, and it makes it's first move (Silver Wind 40: During your next turn, if an attack does damage to the Defending Pokemon [after applying weakness and resistance] that attack makes 30 more damage); and before my next turn, one of this scenarios happens.

a) Dustox gets KO and I have to attack with another pokemon
b) Dustox switched somehow (Warp Point, Switch, Roar, Drag Off or whatever you like to mention)

The question is... will my other attacking Pokemon
get the benefits of Silver Wind, or it's Dustox the only one that gets the benefit of such attack?

Yup..... if u use silverwind and dustox is KOed etc. if you bring up another pokemon , add 30 damage to its attack!!!

Teddiursa is correct. The other situation is if the attack stated "any of your current Defending Pokémon." In that case, your new Active Pokémon would NOT get the +30 bonus because it was not "any of your current Active Pokémon" when the attack was performed.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

Yup tats rite.. cuz it does not specify who does the damage, meaning anyone can deal extra 30 damage..

i lov dustox ex..haha

OK... the sitch is that a "$ &·"&/&"·"%=&"· judge of $/$"/( didn't allowed me to do that, he told that the attack's effect only applied to Dustox..., what a loser!

What area are you in? Sometimes judges don't allow certain things. Sometimes they allow you to do somethings that aren't legal. For example, a judge at my cities would not allow me to play more than 1 trainer card, so I could not play 2 dual ball, only 1. Sometimes judges can be gay.

It doesn't matter what happens as long as the pokemon you did Silver Wind to is still the defending pokemon.

Back