Shiny Legendary Beasts Fall Tin Discussion

Are the new tins going to be worth getting?

• I plan on getting all three!

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I may get one.

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • No way.

Votes: 9 15.5%

• Total voters
^^Lol. Raichu prime was the only UD Prime I had a double of and now It's my third one! I didn't even have slowking or scizor! Oh well.

OK guys, let's stay on topic. If you wanna discuss your pulls go to the "I pulled something cool" thread.

Boyfriend bought me the tin~

Very nice promos although I'm dissapointed I can't use one of the cards in BR's. (Silly Raikou promo.)

I've got Shiny Raikou in a toploader on display in my collection. Gaaaaaaawgus.
I really do hope they release more of the promotional shinies.

@Kraai
You should have gotten a card in the Tin that tells you what Shiny Pokemon are. It's says to look for more Shiny Pokemon in future Sets!! Which confirms we will be getting more Shiny Pokemon cards! Just don't know which ones though or would be getting them all.

By The Way, does anyone know if North America will be getting the Pikachu world promo set??

@teeboy

I'm excited to see what ones we'll be getting. Hopefully those raffle(?) ones like Lugia, Ho-Oh...all the legendary pokemon. It'd be nice to have them as a collector without paying out my yingyang to get them.
Will they also be releasing them with another promo like the beast tins?

we might get the old cards with them: shiny Kyorge-Kyorge LA. Most of the other shinies are in Legends Awakened.

It would be really nice if we get more Tins and Blisters with all those nice Shiny Cards!

There will probably be more Tins and definitely Blisters(for Triumphant) in December. Especially since there were Arceus Collectors Tins that came out in December of last year.

Back