Shiny Kalos Tins in May!

Too many TCG products coming out this month! I won't be able to restrain myself from throwing my money at all of it.

Cool cards this Month :)

Sux that I cant add these Mons to my games cus my 3DS was stolen last month ;_;

I can't wait to get BaconBird

Shame they aren't making a Minty Snake tin though. I would much rather have that then a thing from Power Rangers

I have quite a few Yveltal Ex's on PTCGO (including at least a fullart). If I get the Bacon bird tin, then I can add another one to my online collection xD. Also VGC player's pray to the RNG God for perfect IVs and nature for the perfect Healthymetagame-mon. I wish thee all good luck. ;)

Great to see them making these cards more accessible - especially Zygarde-EX.

I think I prefer the promo art for Zygarde over the Fates Collide version too (even if it still looks like the Megazord).

*tosses a ton of salt*
It annoys me that Europe is stuck with the Zygarde event until the 26th tbph, which basically means the earliest we can get the shiny Xerneas/Yveltal is August.

Glad the Shinies aren't Japan exclusive now I can get my shiny Xerneas!! I'll also get the shiny Xerneas tin.

Got my shiny Baconbird tin at lunch today. Local Walmart had a decent number of shiny Yveltal-EX and Xernaes-EX tins, but no Zygarde-EX tins that I could find. I hope this isn't indicative of national distribution / demand; I really want an affordable way to get some Zygarde-EXs to build that deck.

If you're checking, my Walmart had both a pile of tins in the normal TCG area as well as a checkout lane endcap with a bunch of Fates Collide products (3-packs with tins, single packs, Xernaes-EX tins, and ...plastic cups).

I think the Xernaes-EX tins will hang around the longest.

Back