BW/BW2 Shikijka/Mebukijika's Moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

llavaa

You've Got The Love (:
I was pondering the fact that in other season forms, will Shikijika learn different moves? For example, in winter form, it would be really cool (no pun intended) to have some sort of ice-type move to use against flying-type weaknesses. Just seeing the winter form screams icy wind/blizzard. Maybe Shiki/Mebukijika will have a wide variety of Tms it could learn?

What do you think?

I'm interested in this, will he have all of these new moves because he changes formes? Or will he have the option to gain grass/ice/normal/ect moves as he levels up?

Yea, I was hoping she just had a medley of different types ranging from ice to grass to normal. I think it would make Shikijika worth while. Even though she is already going to be on my team. It's such a unique pokemon. And I love how it's tied into the seasons.

I'm guessing he won't learn any ice moves for winter or grass moves for summer etc. I think he will only change form.

yeah i think hell only learn normal and grass moves and youll have to use tms or maybe hm! to teach him ice fire etc etc for season formes

Let's hope that it gets a Move that changes with the Seasons. Ie. Ice Beam in the winter, Solar Beam in the summer, Floral Bloom in spring, and Massive Fall in autumn. something like that.

@Corycorcor: You mean like some kind of form of Nature Power, but with the seasons instead of the immediate environment? Sounds amazing. I wouldn't mind having that as one of Mebukujika's moves. He'll probably be on my team if I don't choose tsutaaja, although I probably will, so maybe on the 2nd run-through.

@GothLoliBat - Yeah there was a new move that it was using in the corocoro scans, and it looks like the move type changes with the seasons. My guess is Ice for winter, Water for Spring, maybe Fire for Summer, and maybe Poison for Autumn.

Well, the most predictable thing be Mebukijika learning normal/grass moves and then having the option of learning Ice TMs.

Hopefully though, they'll be creative with it. She had an alternating move going by seasons (Like Corycoror said), or if she learned certain moves by going to certain locations in particular forms. For example, if you took her to the top of a snowy mountain, you would have the option of teaching her avalanche.

The winter form is definetly my favourite, probably followed by autumn and the other forms. I think an attack called Season Power would be cool for her to own. Depending on the season, and what form she's in, the type changes, kind of like nature power/secret power. But because she is a normal type, then I'm hoping Shiki/Mebu will have a great movepool (like Clefable/Wigglytuff) and great stats to go with that.

I think the signature move type changes with season Summer = Fire, Fall = Flying, Winter = Ice, Spring = Grass. I hope she can at least learn surf because of the normal typing. (miltank, furret, linoone, likitung, kangaskan, tauros, snorlax, exploud can all learn it and they are normal types)

Maybe there will be something like the Rotom Forms- for instance, when it evolves, it will say 'Mebukijika wants to learn Fire Burst/Breeze Burst/ Grass Burst/Cold Burst, and when it changes season the type of the move changes. It could be a signature move for it.

Or maybe that antler attack it was using in the CoroCoro scan changes depending on the season.

I don't think the moves will change with the seasons. Look at castform: he had ONE move (weather ball), that alternated with the weather. Maybe it will be the same case with Shikijka, there will be a move like season beam or something corny like that that will change types with the seasons.

It's like Gastrodon. Different looks, same moves.

disclaimer: If I'm not right, then just kidding! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back