• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

ShiftPlume (Shitry RR/Vileplume UD) BRs, Masters

kale kajin

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone this is my Vileplume UD, Shiftry RR Lock deck I thought of for BRs. The concept is pretty good too. (Even defeats Vileplume Gengar, shiftry RR is resistance psychic - 20 and is Gengar's weakness HEHE) I've only tested this deck a couple times on Redshark. I've never done a lock deck before (I'm more used to Speed decks/Donk Decks, ect) so it might be a little scattered. I rlly need in put and help with this deck so plz no bad stuff or saying how this might not work, ect. All opinions and help appreciated. Hope you like the deck.

Pokemon: 24

4-2-4 Shiftry RR line

Spiritomb ARX4

1-1 Umbreon UD (For stalling purposes and maybe for going against other vileplume decks and Genger, ect)

2-2-2 Vileplume UD

Uxie LAX2 (Don't suggest Uxie X, I don't have him and can't get him atm)

Supporters: 24

BTSX4

Flower Shop Girl

Palmer's Contribution

Looker's InvestigationX2

JudgeX2

CopycatX4

PONTX2

Bebe's SearchX4

Pokemon CollectorX4

Energy: 12

Darkness EnergyX6

Call EnergyX4

Warp EnergyX2

(I know the list might be scattered, ect but plz put some help here, I rlly need it)

Strategy:

Start with Spiritomb AR to get in the Trainer lock (Put Call Energy to get Seedot and Oddish out if I go first.), then evolve Seedot and Oddish using Darkness Grace til I get out Shiftry and Vileplume (Attach energies to Seedot while using Darkness GRace). T2/T3 use Shiftry's Conform attack to Confuse lock them/40 damage. (They can get out quick but it's just for stall, once I'm able to use Seal Off then use it for 60 and lock the poke powers and pokebodys.)

So that's basically it, just the standard Vileplume Strat with a little twist and roguness. Strategy is still coming together since I've not tested this deck much. (I like testing at BRs and to have fun lawls, BRs are coming way to fast for me to be doing alot of testing and also want to use a fun deck.)

Ideas:

DCE (For faster speed maybe, took it our cause locking trainers slows stuff down. Who knows maybe I need it)
Sp. Darks (More damage)

Only problem I can see with this deck is that Shiftry has to be active in order for his body to work and theres always the Dialga X problem. I see Dialga X becoming much more popular due to the popularity of lock decks.

You may wants to run a 2-2 Umbreon line just to be safe.

A good suggestion would be to run mightyena LA for something a bit faster as power lock and run shiftry as a tank/main attacker. cya

Back