• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Sharpedo/Victini/Slowking

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
4-4 Sharpedo
2 Fliptini
3-3 Slowking
2-2 Donphan Prime

4sp{D}
3{D}
3{F}

3 Collector
2 FSL
4 Catcher
3 Switch
4 Communication
4 PONT
4 Reversal
3 TRT
3 Junk Arm

The basic strategy is to discard your opponents hand and the control their topdeck with slowking. Then use donphan to KO their pokes. I use both catcher and reversal to try to have full field control. I know this deck might not do to well against gothitelle but other than that what do you think.

I think it would be best to keep to just a disruption deck because if you add in Donphan it would make it too much so :
-2-2 Donphan
-3 fighting
-1-1 Slowking
-2 FSL
-3 switch
-3 TRT

+2-2 weaville
+1 regular dark
+2 Sage's Training
+3 Professor Juniper
+2 Seeker
+1 Junk arm
+4 double colorless
Hope this helps

I think that instead of Donphan you should use Cinccino for B/W. You can use DCE for Do the Wave as Well as Sharpedo's rage attack. Cincinno has a relatively high damage output and low retreat. They guy who played sharpedo at nationals paired it with Cincinno and did pretty well. Also since Victini is catcher bait you may want to add another just incase.

Weavile might help if you don't manage to dump thier hand early, and it can snipe. If they get a potentially killer prize card, for instance. Also, Mr.Mime lets you see thier hand. That might help out Slowking.

Back