• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Serpericlus Deck (Serperior + Reuniclus)

Zekrom025

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys this is my first post so i'm not sure if i'm breaking any rules. if i am please inform me and i will change them.

Anyway here's my new deck, I need some help because i'm not sure if it's good enough

Pokemon (22) :
Snivy x 3
Servine x 2
Serperior x 3 (Royal Heal)
Solosis x 2
Duosion x 1
Reuniclus x 2
Shaymin x 1 (UL)
Shaymin (Land) Lv.X (PL)
Uxie x 2 (LA)
Stantler x 2 (UL)
Smeargle x 1 (CoL)
Caterpie x 1 (HGSS)
Metapod x 1 (HGSS)

Trainers (28) :
Bebe's Search x 2 (AR)
Expert Belt x 2 (AR)
Switch x 2 (BW)
Alph Lithograph x 1 (TR)
PONT x 3 (CoL)
Pokemon Communication x 2 (BW)
Black Belt x 2 (TR)
Energy Returner x 1 (UL)
BTS x 2 (PL)
Luxury Ball x 1 (SF)
Rare Candy x 3 (UL)
Energy Retreival x 2 (BW)
PETM x 3 (CoL)
Flower Shop Lady x 2 (UD)

Energy (10) :
{G} x 10

Stategy:
Serperior with Landmin Lv.X and Expert Belt gets 190 HP. wow. Attack quickly with Serperior, and Damage Swap with Reuniclus to heal it off with Royal Heal. Smeargle and Stantler are great starters, Uxie is necessary, and Metapod in case of Reshiboar or any other fire types.

Any help would be very appreciated ;)

RE: Serpericlus Deck (Serperior + Reuniclus) (MD-on)

Do Bebe and Elm work in my deck or do I need more energies? C'mon guys! Please help!

^Ok...

Anyway, your Pokemon line should look like this.

3-2-3 Serperior BW
2-1-2 Reuniclus BW
1-1 Shaymin X
2 Uxie LA
2 Stantler UL
1 Smeargle CoL
1-1 Metapod HGSS

It makes it more organized and easier to read.

I would remove the Stantler for 2 more Smeargle. Starting with Smeargle is key, and you'll also need an Unown Q. I suggest removing a Flower Shop Lady for it. So your Pokemon line should look like this.

3-2-3 Serpeior BW
2-1-2 Reuniclus BW
1-1 Shaymin X
2 Uxie LA
3 Smeargle UD/CoL
1-1 Metapod HGSS

That's all I'm going to say for now.

you need to narrow down your t/s/s for consistency. I used to have this problem where I'd have a little of many trainers and supporters because honestly, every one of them could technically be useful. but, if they're spread out, then more often than not, you'll draw something you don't need for that turn. so you need to figure out what is needed most for your deck.

with this deck having two stage 2's, your focus will be getting your pokemon out as quickly as possible and start setting up. energy retrieval and energy returner won't matter if you can't even get your pokemon set up, and with this deck, you probably won't have to worry about recycling energies. I'd suggest pokemon collector to get three basics, and from there you can use pokemon communication to switch one of the basics you got for a stage 2 or something. and collector will help tremendously with getting uxie out quick. also, having just 1 unown q will replace the 2 switch thanks to collector. and with all of those cards taken out, you'll have room for another PONT to come back from a bad start and some more pokemon communication to combo with collector, and also works well on it's own.

also, going along with what yoshidude 10 said, replacing 2 stantler for 2 more smeargle will help tremendously with what I said earlier about consistency, also smeargle is a better starter because you'd use two supporters in one turn which is huge.

so:
-2 stantler
-2 energy retrieval
-1 energy returner
-2 flowershop lady
-2 switch

+2 smeargle
+1 unown q
+3 pokemon collector
+1 PONT
+2 pokemon communication

Replace 2 Switch with 2 Unown Q. Most of your Pokemon have only 1 retreat cost, and Unown Q can be played through trainer lock and lasts more than one turn.

Back