"Secret Soon" - Phase Moltres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: "Secret Soon"

so..where are you Reading there's supposed to be some secret soon? I just got back 20 mins ago and am very confused. link please? lol

While almost 30,000 fish swim in the ocean of knowledge, A lot of PokeBeach memberssuch a mass can never be counted as a whole. Every fish is its own individual. We are all different A sun among moons. Some are betterEvery fish swims its own stream, feeds its own flesh. Some are selfishFor what point is one to many? Sadly, nature gives us no such luxury. Are there too many? (mods)Only 42 will be true.There will be new mods. (including 42 chocolate) lol

@Safari Blade
Who put that spoiler bar in your post?! Did u? Because if you didn't then the mods did!
HOLY MESS! THEY ARE MESSING WITH OUR MINDS POSTS!

The top where it says "Pokebeach, Homely Forum"

Wait, maybe this whole thing is just a joke and there is no suprise or anything at all.

Solemn wishes will advance, thou must see
The will of youth remains, subtle and pure
What truly is, to be, or not to be
Beaches of England, my hoax or my lure?

EVERYBODY BEWARE, THEY ARE MESSING WITH OUR POSTS!! IN SAFARIBLADES POST, A RANDOM SPOILER SHOWED UP SAYING THAT REGULAR USERS ARE IN THIS TO!

More members will post.
Others will try too.
Lastly, they will fail.
True? or will it be false?
Raikou will tell us.
Especially if we ask politely.
Soon? How soon?

...now I see what this topic is about. Guess I'm not that observant/I'm slow.

For now it looks like Secret Soup, with a smiley face off to the right. Let's see if I can decipher the blurs below those words.

...nope.

the greek translates to "he lives once he has chosen" on a certain translate website so maybe something to do with pokebeach getting a new "waterpokemonmaster", he might be stepping down so he is choosing a new person. rember that message put on pokembeach's homepage?

Only WPM, SR,Xous,dmaster,PMJ,gamercal,and I have the ability to edit posts here. Get it right that it isn't mods.:p As to if we are doing any editing, you never know.

Oh for gods sake safariblade is jst trying to mess with you guys.

There are 7 choices. Only 4 were chosen.

Safariblade said:
More members will post.
Others will try too.
Lastly, they will fail.
True? or will it be false?
Raikou will tell us.
Especially if we ask politely.
Soon? How soon?

Is this poem telling us, that when we reach a certain number of posts, something will happen, or the secret will be revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back