Secret Rare Mega Pokemon EX Shiny Colouring

Paul Su

Aspiring Trainer
As the title says, I recoloured the artwork of the Shiny Mega Pokemon EX cards from furious fists to that of their shiny counterparts. It's a shame the cards weren't made like this. As a collector I'd value them so much higher...This literally only took me a few minutes, no excuses Pokemon Japan! :(

Attachments

• Shiny Megas.jpg
    Shiny Megas.jpg
    407.8 KB · Views: 90
Ooh, those look great! I would love to see some more whenever you get a chance. It's a shame the official cards don't look like this.

These look great. I wish the real cards were like this. It doesn't make any sense, seeing as BW Secret Rares were all shiny

Wigglytuff said:
These look great. I wish the real cards were like this. It doesn't make any sense, seeing as BW Secret Rares were all shiny

Maybe they thought using GOLD(en) borders for card would make sense.... While it didn't because all BW SRs were shiny.

Wow, amazing work there! :D And BTW, PokéCollection shared your pic on their Facebook page, it has gotten quite good feedback as well! ;) I still don't know how Pokémon Japan couldn't come up with this... e.e

Luispipe8 said:
Wow, amazing work there! :D And BTW, PokéCollection shared your pic on their Facebook page, it has gotten quite good feedback as well! ;) I still don't know how Pokémon Japan couldn't come up with this... e.e

Awesome! Just checked it out! He and I are actually friends irl. I've posted the Mega Charizard Shiny recolours on Virbank City's facebook page.

Paul Su said:
Luispipe8 said:

Awesome! Just checked it out! He and I are actually friends irl. I've posted the Mega Charizard Shiny recolours on Virbank City's facebook page.

I don't have a Facebook... Do you think you could post them here?

Just do
Code:
[img]imageurl[/img]
to post it!

(Surprised no one noticed this already) the Japanese text on M Lucario is the normal red/orange color, not gold.

Other than that, these cards look fantastic! They really should do this for the actual golden Mega cards. People would certainly like them more that way. Keep up the great work, Paul! I'll be looking forward to your next shinies.

Back