ScraftyBuzz+ Reflip-tini?

Chaoguy

Yay rouge decks :)
I pulled a scrafty today and was just looking at it... Even tough its low HP, its a stage 1 so easier to swarm. Also a 50% chance to paralyze for one dark is not bad, but it gets even better if you have a Coin flip victini... you get to mulligan and flip again for para, giving you pretty good odds. Plus youre chipping away for 20 each turn, or 30 with special dark.

if they finally manage to stay free of paralysis enough to kill scrafty, then you bring up a mandabuzz to start cleaning up. I haven't put much thought into it beyond that, but with the main attackers only being stage 1s that hit for one energy, its bound to be very fast. Just thought I'd brainstorm some.

cheers.

EDIT: Please read the Player's Sandbox rules before posting. I added the link. ~EspeonROX.

Scrafty from Black & White.

this new victini really brings alot of ideas now.

in the case of scrafty....um in not sure. i was thinking of a card that is a basic and can start with paralyze T1 but i have yet to find a card... but a card that could work well is gligar... weirdly enough. 2 energya nd a big chance of poison and paralyze will work very well with victini...but your idea is interesting also...

anything really that does paralyze for a coin flip will work with victini...

Well the thing with Scrafty is that youre also doing damage, and always burning. I was trying to think of trainers that would make scrafty (and mandibuzz) a little more bulky... just spam defenders and junk arms? The other problem is jsut evolving the statuses away, which isn't a factor with either of the dragons, but with the whole rest of the meta it is. I guess thats where mandibuzz's other attack can pick you up?

if you can start going T2 you should have no worries. your already set up before most decks if you start then. most decks will take 3-5 turns to be completely set up and if you can just disrupt with paralyze you can get a nice advantage. but ya evolving ruins this deck....

Evolution is a problem? Enter: Archeops.

Depending on the new mechanic to get fossils... Archeops could be just the tech this deck needs. That way switch would be the only way to escape...

^seeker. just put that thing into your hand and evolve all you want then put it back down...

I guess, but that seems like a lot of cards just to do 20 damage + paralyze. Not to mention your opponent can always just play a switch. Not only that, but the paralyze is still only a 75% chance.

-sillykyle!

Why? Because it does 10 more damage for an additional energy? I'm sorry, but I don't ever see this even becoming a decent rogue. Just too easy to get around.

-sillykyle!

T2 set up. 75% chance of paralyze AND poison. thus it can be a lock deck. its not the best idea but anything that paralyzes will be good with victini

^XD well i know my deck :p

i like the idea of this victini. it can work with so many things. didnt get the KO? WELL TRY AGAIN

politoed, the simi's, volmise, all get better when this comes out

All i can say is switch and catcher = game over. Many decks have problems with handling with catchers. i think vileplume would be good in ScraftyBuzzTini.

I agree. I think that might be the only way to play it, although it slows it down significantly. You can use scrafty to disrupt them early while you set up plume I suppose.

I think Scrafty may well be useful, but the main show in this deck is going to be Sharpedo, another 1 energy dark attacker. I can definitely appreciate the disruptive synergy here, though you're suffering from the same problem all Sharpdeo decks have so far: nothing to clean up with. My take on it is, you disrupt the heck out of them, then make them deal with Tyranitar, which is a lot scarier than Scrafty when they have no hand.

I like where this is going, but I think you're kinda ruined if you don't have anything late game. I agree with the people that say you need something to "clean up" with. Zekrom tears your Mandibuzz to pieces, and it's got a ton of HP. You've gotta go T-Tar here. 160 HP and decent attacks isn't terrible.

How can mandibuzz help with scrafty? once scrafty dies mandibuzz kills the next guy with one energy the the nest reshiram comes out and mandibuzz needs two more energy to do ANY damage at all and theat just 40 damage. And zekrom dead! but the scrafty half of the game would work pretty good.

catutie said:
^seeker. just put that thing into your hand and evolve all you want then put it back down...

The problem here is that that dont work with the new fossil mechanics! So i dont see this working to good except maybe with hypno hgss to add to the chances?

Back