• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor & Klinklang deck

foxerish

Aspiring Trainer
Before I start, I wanna give a HUGE credit to X_empoleon_X for helping me make this awesome deck. You really helped me :)

So here's the list:

Pokemon: 20
3-3 Scizor Prime
3-2-2 Klinklang BW
1-1 Suicune & Entei Legend
1 Cobalion
3 Skarmory
1 Cleffa

T/S/S: 25
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communucation
3 Rare Candy
4 Sage's Training
4 Prof Oak's New Theory
2 Switch
2 Max Potion
2Professor Juniper

Energy: 15
4 {M} (Special)
9 {M}
2 Rainbow Energy

The basic strategy is to start with Skarmory to load Scizor with {M} energy. Cobalion is a good staller that forces the opponent waste a switch card in their hand or waste their sources to find a way to switch their active pokemon. . Suicune & Entei Legend is a {R} counter and it can be fully loaded in 1 turn by adding 1 rainbow energy and move 2 {M} with Klinklank's ability to it.

Any suggestions?

Actually, the topic that spawned empoleon's post is right here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-klinklang-bisharp-cobalion-steel-yourself

Just wanted to add that little bit. Perhaps there is some information in there that'll help you out too!

Megaphone said:
Actually, the topic that spawned empoleon's post is right here: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-klinklang-bisharp-cobalion-steel-yourself

Just wanted to add that little bit. Perhaps there is some information in there that'll help you out too!

Actually he helped me in private massages... I haven't seen that post

I think that there should be 1 more cobalions to attack and stall while you attach energy to scizor prime. I do not think that suicune entei legend is that much needed because it takes up too much space. Kyurem in my opinion would work better in this situation for outrage and glaciate.

The main reasoning behind SEL instead of Kyurem is because this deck has no way to place damage counters on Kyurem so you're at the mercy of your opponent being foolish enough to actually place enough damage on Kyurem. A smart opponent would just attack around it then either OHKO Kyurem or put you in a posistion so that even if you were to take a prize with Kyurems Outrage then they can revenge KO it and possible leave themself in a good posistion regardless. With SEL you can send it out fully charged and at full HP in a single turn, which can really put pressure on Reshiram (Or even Victini) and Eviolite will not save it from a 160 damage attack. If you play it right you're guarenteed 2+ KOs in a row.

foxerish said:
Can Klinklang move special metal energy as well for basic metals?
I think so. It only says {M} but nothing about specials so I guess its okay. I might still be wrong though.

Back