• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor Deck help (Needs division in title)

Redsteal

The age of the Donphan is upon us
Hey everyone I'm new to the Forum and I'm getting ready for a tournament coming up next week before the pre release. So I've seen that there has been a serge in the use of Scizor Prime and I think its amazing that this card is getting some attention. Right now I play your basic Scizor Umbreon UD deck. The problem is im stuck on where I want to go, I either want to make it just a Scizor deck or I want to make it Scizor, Vileplume deck to lock everyone from trainers and then just to tank through with Scizor. All comments and suggestions are welcome :D

Currant Deck List

3-3 Scizor Prime
3-2 Umbreon UD
1 Espeon Prime ( Machamp counter)
4 Skarmory
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 shamin ( energy mover)
1-1 Dodrio ( free retreat wooo!!! )
1 Unown dark

23 Pokemon

3 broken time space
2 Bebes Search
2 Seeker
3 Collector
3 judge
2 Energy exchanger
3 Pokemon Communication
2 expert belts
1 lux ball
2 Warp Points

23 TSS

3 Special dark
1 Dark
4 special metal
6 metal energy

14 energy

All comments are welcome :D

RE: Scizor Deck help

If you decide to run Vileplume, you will need to drop most/all of your Trainers, since you rely on Trainers.

First off, your Pokemon line. The problem with Dodrio is that it can easily be sniped and can brought up into the Active for an easy prize. I don't think it is worth it. I would also drop Unown DARK and Espeon Prime(Scizor can revenge KO Machap easily if played out well, and Umbreon deals with Champ Prime). Skarmory UD is definitely not the best starter for this deck. Try Sableye SF, Jirachi RR, or Spiritomb AR(if you decide Vileplume). Good call on the Shaymin, I use it too. So, in summary for the Pokemon:

- 4 Skarmory UD
- 1 Espeon Prime
- 1 Unown DARK UD
- 1 - 1 Dodrio UD

+ 3 Sableye SF/ Jirachi RR/ Spiritomb AR (your choice)

Balance: -5

So now for your T/S/S. This is the messiest part of your deck IMO. I think I can fix that. Drop a BTS, because Scizor doesn't rely too much on evolving (especially if you use Spiritomb). You can drop a Judge, both of your Energy Exchangers, and two Communications. For this, you could add another Bebe's, 2 Conductive Quarry (SF) and 2 Lucian's Assignment (RR). These will be of some help, as will another Expert Belt and another Seeker. So, in summary:

- 2 Energy Exchanger UD
- 1 Broken Time-Space PT
- 1 Judge UL
- 2 Pokemon Communication HGSS

+ 1 Bebe's Search
+ 2 Conductive Quarry
+ 2 Lucian's Assignment
+ 2 Conductive Quarry
+ 1 Seeker

Balance: -3

For your energy, there isn't much. Add a Rescue Energy TM, and a Warp Energy from SF, which leaves one open space. This leaves one open slot. Some suggestions are Uxie LV.X, Umbreon MD, and Junk Arm. Feel free to choose.

Hope I helped.

Sweet thanks for the help I was looking at how you Run your deck and its pretty sweet I do dig it!! theres a lot of good senergy in your deck, I think im going to lean to the Scizpume deck it just seems fun to me, I like to make people pissy when i play them lol Ive got a list and all and theres some open slots with it and I run three Judge in almost all my decks, Its on of my favorite cards and its just so funny to see everyones reaction when you judge away all their cards they have worked to get also all the decks in my area are trainer heavy, the top 5 decks are Helix, Gengar l.x, Arcues, Machamp/ Donphan and Dialgachomp ( HATE THAT DECK SO MUCH)

but if you want can i get your opinion on this list for Scizplume

4-3 Scizor
3-2-3 Vilelplume
2 Uxie
1 Azelf
4 spirit tomes

22 pokemon

3 bts
2 conductive Quarry
4 collector
2 bebes search
3 judge
3 seeker
1 lux ball
2 e belt

20 TSS

4 special metal
6 metal

that leaves me a lot of extra space
and I made this list less trainer heavy

Why did you drop Umbreon? You can still use it. Vileplume should be 2-2-2, and Umbreon can be 2-2 as well. Then just add in the Dark Energy you took out, an Uxie X(if you have one), and the Energie(Rescue + Warp) that I suggested.

Yoshidude10 said:
Why did you drop Umbreon? You can still use it. Vileplume should be 2-2-2, and Umbreon can be 2-2 as well. Then just add in the Dark Energy you took out, an Uxie X(if you have one), and the Energie(Rescue + Warp) that I suggested.

I just stuck with the list you gave me for the Scizor Umbreon, :D any tips you can give me at all on how to run it

Well, then just run Scizor/Umbreon/Vileplume. Spiritomb should be your starter, and hopefully you get another basic to start evolving. Or, you just Collector for a bunch of basics (BTW, -1 Scyther, +1 Unown Q). Then, when Vileplume is set-up, Scizor can come in for tanking, or Umbreon can come in for stalling. You may want to run 1-2 Twins, since Spiritomb is likely to be killed in the beginning, which means you can use Twins to your advantage. Vileplume should be locking the whole game, and also, you may want to run Uxie X(if you have it) and Rescue Energy(whether it be used for Scizor, Umbreon, or Vileplume).

Also, you can edit yoour first post with the new decklist you've created. Just look at the bottom-right of your first post, where it says "Edit," and press Quick Edit.

Back