• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

scizor/cherrim (cities/seniors)

idrumprettywell

magnezone <3
4-4 scizor sf
3-3 cherrim sf
2 unown q
1 chatot md
1 uxie (huge consistency booster, i can just ssu him/seeker him up)

10 grass
2 dce

4 drawers
4 collector
3 ssu
3 seeker
3 communication
2 bebe's
2 warp point
2 junk arm
2 belt
1 pont
1 judge
1 lux ball
1 vs seeker
1 palmer's

pound down, then accelerate. basically swarm scizors and heal w/ ssu + seeker.
let me know what you think

You have quite a few Trainers there. And why do you play Judge? It hurts you too sometimes. Not all the time, and 3 Communication is a little much. I would lower all the Trainers to either 2 or 1. It will free up a lot of space for you to possibly throw in a back-up attacker to counter Scizor's weakness. Glalie AR, perhaps? All I'm trying to get at is that Trainer Lock ruins this deck. Even Spiritomb locks the Trainers, including an EB that you might want to get on Scizor.
-1 Judge
+1 PONT
-1 communication
+1 Seeker
-2 SSU(3 is way overkill, you are playing seeker)
-1 Junk arm(meh)
-1 Collector(4 is also overkill, dead draw late game)
+2-2 Glalie AR(good for Blaze FB, just a suggestion)

Even a healing stadium like Dawn Stadium helps you out in this case, to remove damge. Hope I helped.:cool:

vilegar and blaze fb are nowhere in my meta, so i don't need to counter those. and 4 collector is NECESSARY for a good start.

lol i just try new decks whenever... posting a kingdra swarm list in a minute...
my meta's a little sp, a little gyarados, and a lot of rogue.

Back