• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Scizor 65 (Masters, Cities)

greeniax

Aspiring Trainer
18 Pokemon
4-4 Scizor Prime
1-1 Blaziken FB LV.X
1-1 Luxray GL LV.X
3 Uxie
1 Unown Q
1 Regice
1 Azelf

22 Trainers
4 Bebe's
4 Cyrus's
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Seeker
2 SP Radar
1 Palmer's
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball

18 Energy
10 Basic Metal
4 Special Metal
2 Lightning
2 Fire

STRATEGY:
Scizor Prime is a beast. Charge forward, and destroy stuff. Blazekin is for Dialga G Lv.X and Vileplume, and stuff weak to fire type, Luxray GL LV.X for Gyarados, Kingdra, Vileplume, and Lightning weak stuff.

This is an interesting combo, I think that 8 Metal is overkill when you are running Cyrus's, I'd cut it down to 4, maybe less considering you are running Specials as well.
-4 Metal
-1 Uxie (I seriously don't think you need four, if you keep all of them you will be starting with them a lot)
-2 Bebe's Search
-1 Regice (I'm kinda confused as to why this is in here :p)
-2 Professor Oak's Visit
-1-1 Scizor Prime (I think you can cut the line down to 3-3 and it will still be consistent)
-2 Copycat
-2 Judge
+4 Poketurn
+1 Azelf LA
+3 Energy Gain
+1 Professor Oak's New Theory
+3 Pokemon Communication
+2 Crobat G
+1 Bronzong G
+1 Luxury Ball

I think that if you support your SP's more strongly you can use them early game while you are setting up Scizor, hence the reason for Bats, Energy Gain, Poketurn etc... You could bump up to 3 PONTs which IMO is a better option than Copycat. You might need Azelf considering you are only running one of each of your SP level X's. Communication and Luxury Ball will add to your ability to search up Pokemon without using your Supporter for the turn which will greatly add to the speed of your list. Hope that these suggestions helped!

Ah, OK.

See, I'm trying not to run very many trainers, since trainer lock is rampant, and I don't want to get caught up by Poltergeist. Regice is to help with removing extraneous supporters. Blazekin and Luxray are really only there for the bad match ups, like Gyarados and Dialga G LV.X, so I probably won't need both in a single game. The SP is a tech, the deck is a Scizor deck. Also, I'm running so many energy because I can't search for them, other then with Cyrus, who pops up infrequently, and is used mostly for SP Radar, Cyrus, and Fire/Lighting Energy, depending on who I'll be searching for with SP Radar.

(-1 blaziken, -1 luxray, +2 Seeker, advice from a friend of mine)

Oh I see, then keep the Regice and don't bother with Bronzong, with those suggestions, it would still be a pretty trainer light list, I would be very concerned about trainer lock, it isn't as popular as people say it is.

^ And since it is burned, Blaziken's body makes it so it can get the OHKO with Jet Shoot. Also I still think 4 Bebe's is too much, I'd drop one for another PONT.

Might want to change PONT to Looker's Investigation. Draws just 1 less card but gives you the option to see your opponent's hand. If he's Gyarados you can disrupt him and waste another of his turn setting up, if he's Vileplume/Gengar you can shuffle away a hand clogged with Trainers to ensure your Blaziken lives long enough to Luring Flame many, many times in the event he has Warp Energy or retreats.

Back