School of Mega Spriting

bonsly1994

Croagunk, one of the faithful
~Bonsly1994's School of Spriting~

Welcome to bonsly1994's School of Spriting. Here, you will learn to create beautiful sprites. First, let us lay down a few things about the school. In this school, you will ascend through the grade levels with a class, or learn with a private tutor. Each grade level will have 2-3 teachers who will gather a class and begin the curicullum. Everyone in a class will need to show an example before the class moves on to the next level. Once the class is ready to move on, a PM will be sent indicating that the class is moving. To apply to become a student fill out the below form:

Name:
Requested grade level:
previous expirience spriting: [If any]

To apply for private student:

Name:
Requested tutor:

To become a teacher, PM bonsly1994 with examples.

Principals:bonsly1994, Ask Ketchup
Vice Principals:
Teachers:light manaphy, Ash Ketchup, bonsly1994, Princess of the Dark, Ghost Pokemon Master, KeybladePokemon, Achmetha, INFERNAPE

students:
(put there class nect to name)

Classes:

Grade 1
Re-colors
PokeWriting
Reflections
Siamese
Surfboard
Glowing
Trophies
re-vamps
mariomon
fusions

Grade 2
iPod Pokemon
Cel-shaded
Angels
Demons
Flaming
Glaciers
Eggs
Pokeballs
Berries
Midget
Shadow Pokemon
Fossil Pokemon
Fusions
de-vamps
Boomon
kirbymon
flaming
Banners

Grade 3
Trainer Cards
Double Team
Lineless
Re-posing
Pkemorphs
Oerworld Sarms

Grade 4
Chaos

Grade 5
Maps
Scratch Spriting

RE: Mega Shop School!

I'll be teaching: fusions, siamese, banner's, and midget.

RE: Mega Shop School!

I put you in your spots now we wait for students and teachers:D
I added thse to our classes:D

shadow pokemon
surfboard
pokemorphs
re-posing

I want to teach here just edit your post please:fossil is basic is just recoloring glacial angels (like my avy are level 4 not 2):F I can teach almost everything but I specialize on glacial angels BTW sign me also as a student only for scratch spriting
heyy surfboards were my idea I am against ownership just tell me you are using them

ok... so I'll put you in some teaching positions and i'll put you as a student in scratch spriting... you'll have to wait for a teacher in that one though...XD
alright... I put you in some... any other ones you want to teach?

No don,t take it off I will teach it just I want to give you Data about those they are level 1 easy and add glacial angels please

I put glacier angels and I put that you can level up in class and learn new things like glacier angels:D

I will teach how to make them believe me I am a decent spriter I would like to show other people to do it but first I should start with lv 1 teaching surfboards I will have the tutorial tomorrow

Just saying that I can teach others well but I also came here to learn a few things anyways let´s forget that and I should start making surfboards tutorial

Ah here it is:
Surfboardtutorial.png

Can I learn about shadow pokemon,surfboard, and berry?
Oh and where did you find your sprites?I can't find any other sites except for pokemonelite and they look different

Sorry for the triple post but here is one I made
Surfing.png

What are flaming pokemon? I started a thingcaled fire pokemonin my shop. If they are the same can I teach it? Here's an example.
firevenusaurqe7.png

That was an early try, I might be able todo better now.

Sastoon

I want to learn how to make fossil pokemon. Light Manaphy, I like your work, your avatar compels me to become your student!:)

Here are two tutorials I made. Feel free to use them to teach. I think this is legitimately good. The only thing I should change is that you should have a tutor for everyone that signs up. That way they have someone they can ask questions of.

recoloringtutorialon8.png

fusiontutorialzh0.png

ok... al students... we'll add you as soon as possible... nice guides and lm... help out your students when you get them on surfboard...nice job everyone... I'm only for a minute today...(parents)
so good luck... and
@AK:in one post post all the students who want to get in to what and the guides

I can't make guides like they did, I have my own unique way of teaching.

Back