Scattered mind's OU Laddering Progress Journal: Laddering with the Red Arrow

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Hello everybody! This is my "laddering progress journal" with my recent team : The Red Arrow which I had introduced in the RMT forum. I will be uploading showdown replays once in a while and give you my thoughts on each battle my changes in the team as I gain experience with etc. Any help or feedback during my laddering would be appreciated :)

So for start here is the team:

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ancient Power
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Defog

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Steel Wing

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare
- Dragon Pulse

And here is my recent replay :

Battle # 1 : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oususpecttest-229886623

I guess I had a good luck avoiding the sleep powder on my Latios. Probably my biggest mistake in this battle as Latios provided a lot of help with the hazard and without it my opponent could use its Venusaur to destroy my team (Talonflame could not threat it with SR up plus the great damage it took from the opponent's Latios). Heatran and Scizor had a great synergy throughout the match especially as Scizor protected Heatran from Landorus-T and Heatran had taken fire move aimed at Scizor.

Current rating: 1166

Last edited:
*Note* The rating is going to change drastically since last battle was in OUsuspect and this battle is in the normal OU ladder

Battle # 2 : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-230387501

-So I decided to lead with Crawdaunt while my opponent chose to lead with it's Landorus-T. I wanted to stay in as I thought he is about to set rocks or using U-Turn giving me the opportunity to use Knock Off reveling if it is choice scarfed but I was afraid it might have Superpower and I wanted to keep Crawdaunt for later after I saw he also uses Volcarona.

-I switched into my Scizor. After that safe switch he used SR and I felt stupid " I have a Talonflame of course he would want to set rocks asap" . At this point I knew 2 things: 1- It is not a choice scarfed Lando-T and 2-He is going to switch /U-turn. So I didn't want to set up with SD and instead I went for Knock Off after Mega evolving which was perfect as he didn't have anything to switch into it. He brought Volcarona and lost a lot of damage as well as its leftovers.

-Knowing I have to switch the hell out after that, I had to choose between Latios or Heatran. Latios would have been a risky play ( It was pretty obvious Volcarona is going to use a fire move but it also could have used Bug Buzz ) so I chose Heatran while telling myself that I will have to wait for a better condition to clear those rocks.

-I used AP after I decided he is not going to switch since he would probably want to first remove my Heatran's Air balloon and he might had predicted me to go for SR.
I was happy to get rid of this moth :]

-Next Pokemon was Haxorus. I predicted him to go for Dragon Claw to remove Air balloon so I switched into Mega Scizor. After taking Dragon Claw I used Knock Off and got rid of its life orb. He used DD so I was in a little trouble. After thinking about it I decided to stay and sac Mega Scizor so I will be able to do to him enough damage and bring Talonflame. SR was a pain but knowing that Haxorus has no priority it was my best call imo so I was able to stop him from sweeping. I knew that he would probably stay in since he lost life orb and a lot of damage there was no reason to keep him. Talonflame picked it with Brave Bird and after that my opponent brought Zapdos. I used BB and got OHKO'd by Thunderbolt.

I could switch Talonflame for Latios which might have been the smarter play as I could use Defog and to keep Talonflame alive in order to have a better way to deal with Metagross which he had in its team but I don't know.. I over predicted that he would go for HP Ice on the switch. So after loosing my bird I went with Latios. I used Defog anyway and took HP Ice. At this point I worried he might want to switch out for Metagross but I was more worried that he would use Roost so I just went for the Draco which finished Zapdos and didn't miss thank Arceus.

-Then he brought Vaporeon. I went for Thunderbolt since I didn't have much use for Latios at that point. Surprisingly before going for Ice Beam he went for Rain Dance which was a really nice play as it is protecting his Metagross from fire moves but I didn't realized that at that moment lol so after my Latios died to Ice Beam and after I OHKO'd Vaporeon with my Serperior, he went for Metagross and ate that +2 HP Fire like it was nothing and picked my Serperior with Ice Punch.. sad moment. At this point I was sure I am about to loose as I had only Heatran and Crawdaunt. I won eventually since he apparently didn't have EQ or Hammer Arm. Otherwise I can't figure out why he used Bullet Punch :\

So I guess I had a big luck right there:]

Current Rating: 1271 → 1294

Last edited:
Scattered mind's rating: 1271 → 1294

You took down the other guy's rating lol

But this is a pretty cool team and I look forward to seeing more replays ^w^

Battle #3 : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-230534134

From looking at my opponent's team I thought he would lead with either Ferrothorn or Landorus-T.
So I'v decided to lead with Serperior thinking that if he would lead with Lando I would be able to switch safely into my Scizor.
After leading with Lando I changed my mind and went for Glare.
Not very good move on my part since he was choice scarfed and I ended up loosing massive damage from its U-Turn.

He switched into his Ferrothorn which got paralyzed from the glare.
Luck was at my side as I went for HP Fire and he stayed in paralyzed and unable to move.
I kept going for HP Fire. The main reason was that I knew Lando-T was scarfed meaning that Stealth Rock must be on it's Ferrothorn and I didn't want to allow him to set up its rocks. After using Protect my opponent must have figured that out and switched into his Rotom-H.

At this point my Serperior's hp were too low to keep it battling so I stayed to sac it and scout which allowed me to get momentum.
My opponent went for Volt Switch and brought Lando-T. Naturally I went for Scizor.
Since he had Rotom-H in the back I decided to not go for SD and simply hit Knock Off which ended up in knocking off Ferrothorn's leftovers after my opponent had decided to switch out.

After switching Scizor for Heatran my opponent used Leech Seed.
I knew that he is going to either switch or to use Protect to get a little bit health back.
That means I just got myself a perfect opportunity to set up my rocks.
He went for Protcet and after setting my rocks I didn't want to stay in with the Leech Seed eating my Heatran.
So I switched into Talonflame and my opponent decided to switch too into its Latios.

That matchup didn't work for my opponent and he switched out into Rotom-H which was perfect as I went for U-Turn and Rotom-H took massive damage from Stealth Rock.
I went for my Crawdaunt and boom- got predicted.
I thought to myself that this is a nice opportunity to scare him away with AJ and set up with SD.
Unfortunately as I said my opponent predicted that and went for Volt Switch OHKOing my poor Crawdaunt.
The good thing about that was that I was able to grab momentum since that VS got my Crawdaunt OHKO'd.
So after he sent out his Latios I sent my Talonflame and OHKO'd him. ( now that's a revenge kill lol )

I sent out Latios as he chose to bring Lando-T. Switched for Mega Scizor to absorb its Knock Off.
I should have went for SD but I went for Knock Off as he brought Ferrothorn.
Then I used Roost.. and let it set rocks on me. Darn it.
Even after finally setting up SD I could't be sure I can finish it with Knock Off since he also used Leech Seed.
ahh That was an annoying matchup. Plus I wanted to keep Scizor healthy for Lando-T so I preferred to switch for Heatran.
Surprisingly he also switched. He went for Rotom-H and stayed in.
My Heatran outsped it and OHKO'd it with Fire Blast after another massive SR damage.

He then went for his Crawdaunt. I had no switch in for that thing so I sac'd my Heatran as he finished it with its Aqua Jet.
I realizes that I can now send out my Latios and clear the rocks away for my Talonflame.
I clicked Defog and my opponent luckily switched out into his Ferrothorn.
That was perfect as I was able to clear the rocks and destroy the rock setter of his team with Psyshock
( Yeah he was really weak at that point ).

On the third time in this battle my opponent sent Landorus-T -I switched into Mega Scizor- absorbed Stone Edge ( This battle is great to show how Mega Scizor takes everything Landorus-T has lol)- switches out into his Crawdaunt while this time I went with Roost on the switch which brought my Scizor back to full health.
I switched into my Latios and got killed after he used Crabhammer.. which pretty much confirmed to me he is Choice Banded.

At that point I had Talonflame and Mega Scizor. Talonflame was the obvious choice and he switched back to Landorus-T.
This time he stayed in and used EQ and then he took Knock Off from my Scizor which brought him down to a critical point that will be very important very soon.
He U-turned back into his Crawdaunt and I used roost again to bring me back to full health.
I could not switch out to Talonflame of course so I went for Knock Off after taking a lot of damage from its Crabhammer.
After that I let my Scizor faint for another Crabhammer and thus I could finally send out Talonflame and the sweep had begun.
I did get a crit on Gardevoir at -1 after finishing Landorus-T so that was a big luck right there.

Still

That was fun :p

Current rating: 1294 → 1321

Last edited:
I changed my team so I will put the changes soon in the RMT thread.

Note: I accidentally went for the next battle with the wrong team so I forfeited and that is why the rating is going to drop dramatically.

Battle # 4: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-231018603

There are so many mistakes here.. I lost the battle but this is a great opportunity to see what could I have done differentially.

So for start I went with Heatran as he went for Garchomp. First mistake is that I went for HP Ice instead of Stealth Rock. It was pretty obvious that he is not going to stay in.
I thought that he might want to take away my Air Balloon but yeah..
Then my biggest mistake was switching out for my Latios fearing his Charizard is MegaY and use Focus Blast.
Instead he Mega evolved into Mega X and OHKO'd my Latios. That was a critical mistake since Latios could have been very helpful during the battle against Garchomp and Rotom-W which without Latios were able to destroy my team.

Current rating: 1279

Last edited:
Battle # 5: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-231029434

Turn 1-2: Well that was funny- this battle starts exactly like battle#4 with me sending out Heatran and my opponent leading with Garchomp.
As I learned before that this is the best chance to get up rocks-We exchanged hazards. From looking at his team I didn't see something that wants to switch in
on Heatran without knowing what moves I run. So as he indeed stayed in and went with Dragon Claw I OHKO'd him with HP Ice.

252 SpA Heatran Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 336-396 (94.1 - 110.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Heatran Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 368-436 (103 - 122.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Unless Garchomp was Jolly then it had a chance to survive anyway but I knew most of the SR Garchomps leads are Naive so they can use Fire Blast.

Turn 9-12 : Notice that he got a critical hit on Latios with his Knock Off. Didn't matter much as I managed to reveal that it's a mixed attacker set.
At that point I calculated what member of my team is the best one to come in. While Scizor takes a lot of damage from Thunderbolt it can use Knock Off to remove Thundurus's Life Orb and was the least needed Pokemon against my opponent's threats. He went for Knock Off on the first time which enabled me to stay for another Knock Off.
The problem was that after removing Life Orb from him the Knock Off power had reduced and thus he was able to live with 1 hp.

Turn 13-15 : Since he had Lopunny I knew Sharpedo can't be his Mega. So I that is the reason I stayed in and went for Knock Off which worked and scared him away.

Turn 16-19 : Zapdos did a great job in checking Mega Lopunny even while it was poisoned.

Turn 22-24: The reason I sac'd Mega Scizor against Gengar was to bring Talonflame safely as 252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Sludge Wave vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 274-324 (92.2 - 109%) -- 50% chance to OHKO. I had no reason not to use Brave Bird later.

Current rating: 1279 → 1311

"★googleDebo97: Obviously your mind is a bit scattered" lol.

Last edited:
Battle #6 : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-231258630

Turn 4: I should have switched for Scizor

Turn 5: I should have sent Scizor

Turn 6: I finally realized that and finish Dragonite with Bullet Punch :\ (The crit didn't matter)

Turn 11-12: Should have switched Scizor for Heatran after the Knock Off on Porygon-Z. Same for Crawdaunt.

That was awful.. Not because I lost but because how easily I could have won had I done the right switches. I guess I got panicked after Dragonite's WP+DD boost.

Current rating: 1311 → 1290

I'm not sure if you don't realize it or not, but Extreme Speed is +2 priority. Brave Bird + Gale Wings is only +1 priority. Dragonite commonly holds Weakness Policy, particularly if it is used as a lead. You played right into your opponent's hand when you did Draco Meteor with Latios. In the future get a small amount of damage on a Dragonite before you attempt to blast it with a super effective move.

In turn 7 I don't understand why you switched Heatran for Zapdos. You had about 85% of your HP so surviving the Volt Switch would not have been an issue at all. You would've had a free attack on whatever got brought out with a Flash Fire boosted Lava Plume. At the time your opponent only had Terrakion that could resist it and have decent HP remaining, but that would've been a risky play because Terrakion becomes useless if it was to get burned by the 30% chance. Talonflame would've taken significant damage if that was brought in.

I knew about the +2 priority. I regretted about sending in Talonflame as soon as I clicked on it. No idea what was I thinking.
Yeah that was a big lesson for me to always do a small non-super effective damage on dragonite to scout for WP.
Also a bigger lesson for me is to not get panicked. Had I done some calcs instead of rushing it I could have realized that I have a perfect answer in Scizor and I wouldn't have lost both Ltios and Talonflame.

Ah yes turn 7 is another mistake as you've said. Again, I was rushing it and it cost me the whole battle.

Battle #7: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-231322096

Turn 1: I choose to lead with Crawdaunt expecting him to lead with Hippowdon so I can knock off its Leftovers and make it simpler to handle throughout the match.
My opponent sends Excadrill instead probably predicting me to lead with Heatran.
Thinking about it right now: We both had Pokemon that extremely hates SR ( My Talonflame and his Volcarona ) so it is kind of funny how we both predicted each other to send a rocks setter.
Unfortunately for my opponent after he switches out for his Rotom-W my Crawdaunt OHKO's it with a critical Knock Off. So this battle could have been a lot different.

Turn 2-4: My opponent sends "Metagross" and hits my Scizor on the switch with Focus Blast. I stayed in without realizing that Metagross doesn't learn Focus Blast. oops. He got me fooled so after he finishes me with Flamethrower I send my Zapdos which can take any hit from it. Knowing that he will probably switch into either Hippowdon or Excadrill I went for Heat Wave. He brings Hippowdon so I switch out for Latios predicting him to go for Stealth Rock.

Turn 5-7: Because 0 Atk Hippowdon's potentially Stone Edge vs. 8 HP / 92 Def Latios: (28.2 - 33.5%) has 94.6% chance to 3HKO after Sandstorm damage and since he did go for Stealth Rock, It allows me to use Psyshock before using Draco Meteor so I can either dent him or force him out and then use Defog without him in the way to reset Stealth Rock.
Turns out my opponent doesn't have Stone Edge and he used Toxic. He then, switches out for "Metagross" predicting me to use another Psyshock.
Draco Meteor hits him hard to its Focus Sash ( revealing its true identity as the mighty Zoroark ) and he then faints to Sandstorm damage while my Latios is slowly dying to Toxic and Sandstorm damage.

Turn 8-10 : With a great hope that my opponent's real Metagross wouldn't have a critical Bullet Punch ( or will be Adamant ) I use Defog to clear the Stealth Rock after he uses Bullet Punch which at my Latios's current HP fails to KO him.
I decide to send in my Crawdaunt after calculating that the standard Mega Metagross set has no move to OHKO me while my Crawdaunt can use Knock Off with 50% chances to OHKO it. Too bad he turns out to have Thunder Punch and OHKO's me.
I send in my Heatran and my opponent switches out into his Air Balloon Excadrill. Probably predicted me to use Earth Power. Luckily I used Lava Plume and OHKO him.

Turn 15-16: I switch Talonflame for Zapdos against Mega Metagross (which he switched in instead of his weakened Hippowdon ). Right after that I know he is going to switch out for Hippowdon so he can save both of his offensive remaining Pokemon healthy to deal with my remaining Pokemon later. So I switch Zapdos for Heatran.
I use Lava Plume and finishes him before he could use Stealth Rock.

Current rating: 1290 → 1317

applepi2054: falcon punch!
applepi2054: (that would be fire punch but whatever)

Really make sure you are paying attention to what is happening and what Pokemon can do what. Losing Metagross from not realizing it was a Zoroark was a costly mistake.

Turn 7: Instead of sending in Latios, I would've brought in Crawdaunt because from your opponent's Pokemon they chose, it was the one most likely to have Stealth Rock. It also isn't overly strong with attacks since it is normally EV'd in a defensive way. Latios did not have Surf to deal with Hippowdon and Hippo could have easily of had Crunch. From there you'd be able to set up a Swords Dance / Dragon Dance sweep. EQ would deal a maximum of 60% to Crawdaunt should it choose to even stay in. Assuming it would stay in, you'd still be able to get a couple KOs before your opponent could do anything.

When you brought in Crawdaunt against Mega Metagross that wasn't a great idea because you get outsped if you aren't using Aqua Jet and Crawdaunt isn't the bulkiest thing around. Bringing in Heatran would have been a better decision because you had Air Balloon which would force him to either do a weaker move first to pop the balloon and risk getting burned and heavily damaged or switch out, which is what happened when you later brought Heatran in.

At the end of the battle I have no idea why you kept using Earth Power. Lava Plume would deal more damage because of STAB. It's only a small chance for you to even get the special defense drop with Earth Power.

Thanks for the explanation. I went with Earth Power because I just didn't know Lava Plume does more damage and I didn't want to calc it since it was pretty obvious that I am going to win no matter what since I had Talonflame in the back. And I don't like to keep my opponent waiting for me to pick a move when he is obviously going to lose.
Thanks for noting about the possibility of Crunch on Hippowdon. In general I do need to remember the moves on each Pokemon better lol.

Battle #8 : http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-232152038

Turn 1-4 : I lead with Zapdos expecting him to lead with either Skarmory or Roserade ( in case he lead with Roserade I would be able to switch into Heatran or Latios )
However my opponent leads with Alakazam. I choose to use T-Wave thinking that it might be Mega Alakazam in which case I can take a hit and slow him down for my team.
Turns out that my opponent runs a double screen set. By looking at his team I guess that he doesn't have Focus Blast but HP Ice so I make a risky play by switching for Heatran and I go for Stealth Rock as he hit me with Psyshock.
At this point I was kind of sure he doesn't have Focus Blast but to make really sure I decide to switch in to my Crawdaunt to scout as he switch into his Feraligatr.

Turn 5-6 : I stay in with Crawdaunt against Feraligatr so I can keep him from setting up by threatening him with Knock Off.

Turn 9: Because I knew that Light Screen will go off this turn I go for Thunderbolt in case he would stay in which he did. I didn't want to switch because I was afraid he might want to stay in thinking I have Defog so he can use Whirlwind on me and by that he might have forced Talonflame out which was not a good thing to happen while Stealth Rocks are up,

Turn 24 : I used Lave Plume with my Heatran against Mega Charizard X after I knew it was a Bulky WoW set so I predicted him to switch out.

Turn 25-28 : Heatran's sweep :D

Current rating: 1317 → 1337

Right away just by looking at the team your opponent was using, Charizard is much more likely to be the mega than Alakazam. Its unwise to lead with a mega unless you really know what you are doing.

Turn 7 when you decided to stay in with Scizor against his Skarmory, I would've opted to switch to Zapdos right away. Yes getting rid of its item was good, especially since it easily could've been leftovers, but when you factor in that Zapdos can 2HKO at worst anyway it would've been better to switch to Zapdos. Assuming he would then switch out, something is taking SR damage unless he brings in Alakazam which is frail.

Turn 10 it was very risky bringing in the Heatran against Roserade because it could have easily Sleep Powdered rendering Heatran helpless for a couple turns. Heatran is something that you really still need in the battle because it resists all of Charizard's moves unless Charizard is the X variation and using EQ. It is also a great check to Alakazam since it didn't appear to use Focus Blast and also Sylveon since Heatran only takes 1/4 from Hyper Voice. Zapdos was less necessary because Charizard is still beatable with Heatran and Talonflame. Feraligatr is beatable by Latios because of taking damage previously.

Turn 22 using Bullet Punch or Knock Off would've been a better choice in the situation because your opponent had no reason to keep Sylveon in against your Mega Scizor. While it would not have been the most damage in the world, just think if your opponent were to survive at a low hp from another attack. It might make the difference in getting the KO or not.

I'm curious as to why you went with Heatran rather than Latios against his Alakazam after seeing it was Dual Screens. With Alakazam paralyzed and his item almost certainly being Light Clay, you could have Defogged the screens away with him having little chance to ever set them up again (it's fragile and paralyzed, so he either sacs it to Dratom Bomb or he has an easy target for pretty much anything you have). Shadow Ball was the most probable move he carried, but you could deal with it if it meant removing his screens and Alakazam no matter how badly Latios might have been hurt. Heatran on the other hand takes up to 92% from Focus Miss (in case he had it), can't OHKO and setting SR pretty much meant you were about to pull through the full duration of Screens unless you turned the turn into a wasted one. I understand you were probably afraid of Charizard but your team could more or less handle it.
Oh, and don't ever click SD on Scizor when there's a living MegaZard X on the other side.

Thanks for the feedbacks !
Yeah I was not sure about what kind of set Alakazam can be as the regular form tends to fill the revenge killer place so it was kind of weird for me to see him as a lead.
Still by looking at his Charizard I should have known it is probably not Mega.
@King Arceus : In turn 7 I didn't decide to stay in. I used Knock Off on the switch and after he sent out Skarmory I switched into my Zapdos right away.
In turn 10 do you think that what I should have done is to stay in with Zapdos?
Turn 22: Got it. lol you both saw that mistake and so am I after he switched. Definitely should've went for BP/Knock Off.
@Chaos Jackal : To your question about why I went for Heatran- This would probably be the better play to go for Latios but my thoughts at the moment were that he is going to predict that and send Sylveon which I was also afraid will use Heal Bell to cure Alakazam.

Turn 7: I must've misread.

Turn 10: I think keeping Zapdos in would have been the better choice because it wasn't as important in your match as Heatran was. If Sleep Powder missed, you had free reign to hit it with Heat Wave. If it hit, you would safely be able to switch in Heatran.

Also can you put a link to your RMT in the first post. It makes it easier to see what everything has when evaluating battles.

Battle #9 "ParaHax": http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-232834123

Turn 1 : I had a tough time deciding which Pokemon I should lead with. At the end I'd chose Latios after I considered he might lead with Rotom-W but my opponent decided to lead with Goodra. Not good for me to stay and get OHKO'd by Draco so I switched into Heatran which took a critical hit by Draco Meteor.

Turn 4-5: I went with T-wave against Terrakion which activates its Lum Berry. Since I knew then he isn't Choice Banded or Life Orb I stayed in and went for another T-Wave knowing I can take one Stone Edge.

Turn 6-8: Terrakion gets paralyzed as Scizor comes in. (ParaHax #1) I go for Bullet Punch without Mega evolving so I can maybe lure him to stay in which works. Terrakion gets paralyzed again ( ParaHax #2 ) and I go for the finishing Bullet Punch after Mega evolving.

Turn 17-19: I go for Thunderbolt as my opponent switches out for Goodra. Thunderbolt hits and paralyzes Goodra (ParaHax #3). I switched for my Crawdaunt so I can sac it but Goodra gets paralyzed (ParaHax #4) allowing Crawdaunt to OHKO him with Knock Off.

Turn 24-26: I use T-Wave against Mega Venusaur. It get paralyzed (ParaHax #5) and I switch into my Mega Scizor expecting him to go for Sludge Bomb but he gets paralyzed again (ParaHax #6). My idea was also to switch out for Heatran so he could potentially absorb HP Fire which would have activated Heatran's Flash Fire allowing me to do huge damage with Fire Blast but after I switched into Heatran.. Mega Venusaur got paralyzed.. again.. (ParaHax #7).

Turn 28: Heatran used Fire Blast and got a burn on Rotom-W which after that missed a Hydro Pump.. ( Not a parahax but still.. wow )

Turn 30-32: I miss a Fire Blast versus Mega Venusaur but he gets paralyzed (ParaHax #8) which gives me another free try. After using Fire Blast again he.. guess what (ParaHax #9). I go for one last Fire Blast and he faints..

Current rating: 1337 → 1353

Scattered mind: wow
Timminator: seriously

Sorry Timminator..

Last edited:
Much hax, but I don't think he'd win anyway... I mean really, what was that with Talonflame? When you switched Crawdaunt into Goodra it was more or less obvious that you're either dumb or you wanted to sac it, and then he chooses to attack Crawdaunt with what? U-Turn? Huge, unnecessary risk. Crawdaunt has super effective priority and hits like a truck. You don't risk Talonflame like that.
...why did you use DD against MegaSaur though? Use Knock Off, it's not like you had any further use for Crawdaunt, so just stack damage.
Also, you use Fire Blast. I'm so proud of you.

Back