Scariest Nightmare / Dream?

Cinema

Gyarados Bait
What was the nightmare that scared you the most, either as a little kid or as an adult? what was the weirdest and funniest dream youve ever had?

The scariest dream I ever had was when the ice cream man offered me bad things rather than ice cream, then proceeded to chase me around with his truck. every adult in the dream was a moron, and when I tried to get help they just looked at me blankly. Then IDK why, but I was hiding in my elementary school from 2-3 years ago and the ice cream man just like crashed through everything and I woke up.

Another night mare was really really short. I was awake and I had just sat up in bed in the middle of the night and I saw that guy from the strangers with the sack over his head sit up in bed next to me with a knife. I didnt even see the movie. I then just stayed up the rest of the night talking to some friends on the phone. It seemed so real.....

A dream that I really remember is when I was in an intergalactic spaceship with BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! yup, I was like 3.

So tell me yours!

RE: Most scary nightmare/ dream?

Thankfully I've never had a nightmare that was too horrible, though I did have a dream once where a blue macaroni and cheese blob traveled around the world in plastic bags and made everyone sick. Silly, I know. Diseases, especially ones that spread quickly, are frightening to me.

Haha well Ill just give the basics of my dream. Well I was in school, and all of a sudden there were screams everywhere after large bursts of gun fire. A man and a woman walked in with plain white masks and said that wed be the hostage room. Anybody that walked by got shot instanly. Well I dunno why, I guess this thing I had with protection made me sneak behind the man and try to grab the gun out of his hand. Well the guy turned around and said that because I tried to stop them theyd shoot 10 0f my classmates....well my girlfriend was in there and then I woke up thinking it was real right then and started freaking out until I got sense of reality back. It felt so real....

Kim Jong Il recieves a nuclear weapon from Russia. I was freaked out when I woke up.

I'v never had a nightmare just some weird dreams.

I hate the dreams where you're falling and just the moment you are about to hit the ground, you wake up, scared out of your mind. o_O Happens to me all of the time.

I have panic attacks at night. I've never remember them, but my Mom rells me I've started screaming at 1am about coconuts. Don't ask.

The scariest fream I've had is when I remember the Goosebumps characters. The green sludge in the bath tub made me have nightmare for weeks. Another one I've had is the dummy from Goosebumps. You know, the "Night of the Living Dummy" one? He used to give me constant nightmares. The most recent being this:

I was riding my bike, when I looked behind me and saw the dummy riding a bike. I got scared, a pettled faster. He kept catching up, and I freaked out. Then I realized that it was my fream, and I controlled it. So I made the dummy fall over, while I rode away. That made me laugh.

This wasn't a nightmare, but a very interesting dream I've had:

Lacey from Corner Gas wanted help cleaning her basement. All of the main characters from Corner Gas, plus a few smaller characters, helped her. Lacey's basement was huge, and around 50 people helped her clean. Lacey left, and the characters kept working. Sooon, a cellphone went off. Everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared at the cellphone. Brent started to argue with Wanda, tellimg her to answer it, but Wanda wouldn't. I started thinking, "someone just pick up the phone!" No one picked it up, and I got frustrated. That's when I woke up, and realized that my DSi's alarm had gone off, and that's what I was hearing. Crazy stuff.

I have had a couple of scary dreams (More weird then scary on some).

One dream that I remember is way back when I was 5 years old. I had a dream that I was in my house all alone and all of the sudden I look outside the window and there is this huge Polar Bear (xD). I remember I dreamt that I ran into the kitchen to hide, while the polar bear was banging on the window and scratching on the house, trying to get into the house to get me. This dream might not sound scary to you, but I was 5 and it really scared me. xD

Another dream I have had was just a couple weeks ago and scared me to death. It is similar to Full Moon's dream. I was at my school on the baseball field, and my whole grade was outside having a good time. Then all of the sudden a plane crashed not far from us and everyone started freaking out. I don’t remember the dream to much, But I do remember that we were like a lot of missiles and bombs O.O That was the worst dream I have ever had..

Death...

And also when I was 5 I had a nightmare where I was walking home from school and my parents were dead. I tried to call 911, none picked up, and none else was alive. I cried after that.

this may sound ridiculous but i had it at age 2. it was even first person!

so i wake up in the middle of the night in the dream and i sit up and look around. then i hear a shhhh.
i turn around and santa, glowing weirdly with a red light, is in a crack in my pillow. i scream (well i was 2) and run to the door of my room. i try to get under the gate barring me from the outside and then i wake up. that nightmare is my earliest living memory.

I don't dream often (I most likely just don't remember them), but when I do it's never funny or weird. It's always hauntingly happy. Like I'll wake up and the fact it was just a dream will leave me feeling empty or sad and it'll stay with me through the whole day. So I guess in a way my dreams are nightmares themselves. The ones I remember are just me spending time with a close friend (they always seem to be female and they're someone I've never seen in real life, but evidently we've been lifelong friends for a long time in the dream), and then I'll wake up. Sounds a bit boring, but the dream is always so sweet and heartwarming that it haunts me through the rest of the day, leaving me feeling a bit empty. I guess these dreams come from me having to move from New York to Florida after kindergarden, and I had to leave behind a very close friend. (We still stay in touch, but I haven't been able to visit her in many years.)

I don't have nightmares often, either. When I was younger my nightmares seemed to focus around zombie attacks or losing a family member, but lately my nightmares have all been about someone trying to break into my house. This stems from my family having a few cases of people being in our backyard late at night, and one instance where someone was on our back porch and banged on one of the sliding doors. We have an alarm system, but the thought of someone trying to break in just seems to bug me, so it produces nightmares.

My nightmares almost always involve waking up to a no-clouds morning, with lots of people active in my house.

Then I wake up and am exceedingly releaved to find that it's overcast and I'm the only one awake.

I suppose it's because the quiet of the morning and overcast skies are two of the things I love most (I find both to be very peaceful and soothing) and I hate to think of being deprived of them :\

Well, this was a few years ago, but i'll try to remember it.

You see, at that time I was freaked out by ghosts. I slept with a teddy bear (I still do :-/... shutup...) and I used to have like an imaginary friend named Ghouly or something. I had a dream one night where our house was being like attacked by him, and Giant Maquitoes (idk spelling). So, I was running around the house with a big vaccum. Trying to kill them. They look real. I was liek 6 so understand that.

There was this one dream when I had when I was like, 5 and my mom turned into a vampire and tried to suck my blood. Yes, I remember it even until now. I had the dream a few times in a row, and I didn't even wanna go back to bed.

Then another one when my 4th grade teacher was a serial killer and a robber (I actually started to like her at the time O_O), and ended up stealing my DS and coming down from the roof of the car and shot me.

Then there's the other dreams I've had where I forget because they have pretty much the same meaning of killing, kidnapping, etc.

Most scary nightmare... well this one's kinda odd but this nightmare happened twice.

Once upon a night, I was sleeping and I fought a yellow blob that kept growing back for hours upon hours. Eventually I must have encountered a near-death experience and woke up..."Thank God" he shrieked with joy.

...right. It was really scary though. :)
WP

Xous said:
I don't dream often (I most likely just don't remember them), but when I do it's never funny or weird. It's always hauntingly happy. Like I'll wake up and the fact it was just a dream will leave me feeling empty or sad and it'll stay with me through the whole day. So I guess in a way my dreams are nightmares themselves. The ones I remember are just me spending time with a close friend (they always seem to be female and they're someone I've never seen in real life, but evidently we've been lifelong friends for a long time in the dream), and then I'll wake up. Sounds a bit boring, but the dream is always so sweet and heartwarming that it haunts me through the rest of the day, leaving me feeling a bit empty. I guess these dreams come from me having to move from New York to Florida after kindergarden, and I had to leave behind a very close friend. (We still stay in touch, but I haven't been able to visit her in many years.)

I don't have nightmares often, either. When I was younger my nightmares seemed to focus around zombie attacks or losing a family member, but lately my nightmares have all been about someone trying to break into my house. This stems from my family having a few cases of people being in our backyard late at night, and one instance where someone was on our back porch and banged on one of the sliding doors. We have an alarm system, but the thought of someone trying to break in just seems to bug me, so it produces nightmares.

Ive had those before, with both male and female "friends" that I dont actuallly know.

I also had a dream where a caveman escaped from the zoo(???) and I had it like 3 times over the course of like 5 years. At first it was freaky, but the last time I had it I found it kinda amusing lol.

Also, have you guys ever had one of those dreams where youre controlling everything? It happens if you were like questioning if everything was really happening or if your just dreaming. Have you ever sleptwalked? I wanna hear about everything to do with sleep lol

minimidget94 said:
What was the nightmare that scared you the most, either as a little kid or as an adult? what was the weirdest and funniest dream youve ever had?

The scariest dream I ever had was when the ice cream man offered me bad things rather than ice cream, then proceeded to chase me around with his truck. every adult in the dream was a moron, and when I tried to get help they just looked at me blankly. Then IDK why, but I was hiding in my elementary school from 2-3 years ago and the ice cream man just like crashed through everything and I woke up.

Another night mare was really really short. I was awake and I had just sat up in bed in the middle of the night and I saw that guy from the strangers with the sack over his head sit up in bed next to me with a knife. I didnt even see the movie. I then just stayed up the rest of the night talking to some friends on the phone. It seemed so real.....

A dream that I really remember is when I was in an intergalactic spaceship with BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!111!11! yup, I was like 3.

So tell me yours!!

OMG if I had a dream about that sack guy I would FREAK OUT

I just bremembered my other nightmare! I have this one often, so I remember it quite well.

Me and my brother are walking into the Calgary stampede with Arwin Hawkhauser (Suite Life of Zack and Cody). We're wearing large fluffy coats. As we are walking, a murderer walks up behind us. We see him, and remember that he is a person that's tried to kill us before. We glide down a zipline in the Calgary Stampede on coathangers, as the murderer follows us. We've lost Arwin, as he went to go buy tokens for the games. We end up in a mall all of the sudden, and we run from the murderer. He chases us around the food court, while we hide. We end up near the exit to the mall, in a clothing store. I take off my jacket, but my brother doesn't. I see the murderer coming down a flight of stairs, and he sees me. I run for the exit, while my brother tip toes to the exit. The murderer is almost on top of us, so I yell to my brother,

"Come on! He's going to kill you!"

My brother makes it to the doors, but the murderer shoots him with a dart. I pull the dart out of his neck, and we run into the parking lot. We hide behind a car, when we see this girl. She's very nerdy, and she has a crush on me. She asks me,

"Do you want to see my turtles? There in the trunk of my car."

I politely say no, when I see the murderer. He doesn't see us, so we duck under the car. All of the sudden, Dwayne Johnson starts yelling "Hello!" at us. We pull him under the car, without the murderer noticing. He asks us for a carrot-cake recipe, and we say we don't have it. Then he gives us chinese dumplings! We eat the dumplings, and we run back into the mall. The murderer follows us, and we run up some stairs. The murderer corners us, but I jump off the ledge. My brother is still in trouble, so I run back up the stairs. I push the murderer off the ledge, where he falls in front of a bunch of rich people. He gets arrested. My brother is stuck on the ledge, and about to fall. I grab his hands, and we have an inspirational moment. I pull him up, and we go home.

Then I woke up, fully remembering this dream. I never remember my dreams, so this one must be important. I've had it before, and it still freaks me out. Vivid, huh?

I have some of the weirdest dreams. One of mine from two days ago ended with Britney Spears chasing me down the street while I was on a bike....

I don't really have nightmares anymore, just night terrors every once and a while.

Back