• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Samurott/Feraligatr/Kyurem

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
Ok before any of y'all say anything, this deck is for my girlfriend who LOVES Oshawott and asked me to make a fun deck based off the lil guy. So, keep in mind that the Samurott must stay. She also hates Juniper and Sage's in this deck so I'm limited on draw.... :(

Pokemon 15:
2-1-2 Samurott
3 Kyurem
3-1-3 Feraligatr

T/S/S 29:
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Rare Candy
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokemon Catcher
2 Cheren
2 Energy Retrieval
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Switch

Energy 16:
16 Water (may take out 2-4 for rescue)

Battle Plan: Basically the plan for this deck is to get Kyurem out asap and spreading 30 by turn two. Then use Samurott and Feraligatr as sweepers or big hitters if I need to kill something ASAP.

Notes: I was thinking of put 2-3 N in here for more draw but IDK and I'd like to put in Pokegear or something to help get the draw support out. Any and all ideas are welcome just explain why.

Cheren is good but isn't very necessary in this deck. I'd replace it with Cilan because in my opinion cilan is needed for setting up samurott faster by using feraligater's ability.

Back