Saetiakid's Signatures (All Previous Request's will be done for saturday!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saetiakid

Banner/Signature Artist!
headermy2.jpg

Happy Customers​

Pokelen
Sergiant_Tankian
Blazing_Monkey
Bubba235
Charizard88
Infernape
Birdpoop37
Chazz9
Bulbasaur45
CarnivineCreator
Kingdra1996
Sam von Noonenschtien
Chatot Brains
-He-Man-
PIPLUP
riolu_ranger
Uchihablood
Palmer
PokemonPhantom3
Flarerose0o0
Mudkip711
Yakkov
Sylar
Roxasora
LucarioMistress
TCGplaya
Psychic Pokemon Master
Beachdudelbi
Empolove330
Dark Bliss
Palmer
Daroach
Blazing_Monkey
chill_glacia
Light Venusaur°
Serebii1997
riskbreakers
pichu bros. rox
Clmnt_86
Ho-oh_Master​

Link Guide!
To get the link for your banner to appear within your signature all you need to do is paste the URL of the image in between
theese quotations. Obviously delete the *Paste Url Here* first.

You can find the url by right clicking the image and then going down to
properties. It's the address labeld Location (For Firefox user's anyway)

NOW DO ANIMATED SIGNATURES

Looking for 1 Helper, must have some photoshop experience and must know there way around it. Willing to teach the 'saetiakid' secrets. No MS.Paint users, preferbly someone who is at the same level as me or better :). As i stated i am only looking for 1 helper. Do not post reply's within this topic!! They will be deleted and ignored. PM if your interested.

For best result's do not ask me to include pokemon card scans as there not up to the quality that i like working with. Not unless you've got some that are PC-Proof versions. I will still forfill request's with them asked, but be warned they will take longer and they wont look as good. Allthough i haven't had any complaints as of yet. It's just me being a perfectionist i think :p.

Don't worry about not being to specific with your request's it allows me to have more of a role within them, thus resulting my best work. I'm an art photographer and i like keeping to high standerd's so i'll be public and honest with critisism of my own work.

RE: Saetiakid's Signatures

You should make a shop. Then people can join your shop and the shop will have a variety of things.

Also, I'd like a banner.

Background: Well, I'd like to have a night sky, not a real photo, but like a drawing of the night.
Pokemon/ Images: I'd like the Cresselia Lv. X picture from Great Encounters (I think) and a Giratina (Just a cool picture, you can decide).
Text: Pokemon Lunar Legends

Getting Useable pictures of theese new pokemon is prooving hard lol... I had a go, took me longer then it would normally take me as i had more then one attempt. Hope you like!

pokemonlunarlegendsjg1.jpg

pokemonlunarlegendsavawzg6.jpg

pokemonlunarlegendsavawer9.jpg

Could I get one?

Pokemon: Shedinja (the old ExDragon one) and Heracross (exDragon Frontiers one please)
Background: Somewhat foresty backgorund, and emerald green.
Text: Angels & Insects

Thanks.

Yeah sure, not sure when i can post it as its 02:40am were i am at the moment. I like the sound of this one though :)

Can I also have one ?

Pokemon : Blissey(Any cool pic of it), Furret(SW one), Lunatone(Any cool pic of it) and Solrock(Any cool pic of it)
Background : A forsty night one.
Text : SpeedBliss

It is amazing! You are really good! Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Also, if you know how to, could you put a link in the banner?

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=31629

Erm, i can but im not sure how to do it with out the actual thing coming up.... I'll paste the code in a txt file and attatch then you can open it and copy the code from it and simply place it where your normal banner/signature goes. Happy days!

Attachments

• Sigcode.txt
    138 bytes · Views: 19

I would ALSO like one:

Pokemon: Growlithe and Electabuzz
Background: Fire and Electric mixed(Not half and half)
Words: When Flame and Electricity Collide!

OK, i got it. Thank you very much! Your banners are amazing! You should really open up your own shop or just apply for a job at a shop. You're work is...I tremble with its presence. (In a good way)

Lol, to be honest im to sure what all this shop lark is about, if someone wants me to help out in anyway im here :D. Im in the process of making a mewtwo banner (not a request) but if anyone would like to use it then they can. Bubba235 i'll start yours in a sec!

Made this one completly from scratch (including flame and electric effects) ive only just got my head around using brush strokes to get effects. This is my first banner with it incorparated. I really like this one!

fireelecttricrk9.jpg

Good luck with the Mewtwo banner. Oh, and for the shop stuff, all you have to do is go to the Celadon Mart section and make a thread. The title should be the thread's name and you should have some examples of your work on the first post so people will know what they are ordering. Also, make a form like, how they will order their banners. For example:

Pokemon:
Background:
Words:

Like that. Also, the Electric and Fire looks really cool! It is very original! Great job!

I think i'll wait a little bit before i make a shop, i'll get one when i have more examples and stuff. Thanks for the info Pokelen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back