RuneScape

Electimortar

BARK BARK BARK
Anyone play RuneScape? I just got back into it, and Gerhard has done a pretty good job of reviving it. Though its not exactly like it used to be, its still enjoyable, and thats why I want to start a clan soon :D. You can add me, my name is Electimortar.

I play it when I'm on, some of the time (Lunar DNA), but who's Gerhard?

I originally joined Runescape back when we used sprites, you could attack anyone anywhere, and Bones to Bread was the best thing ever. I picked it up again when I was in middle school (like four and a half years ago) and played it for about a year before getting bored.

I played a ranger, in case you're curious. I might have some old stuff somewhere if anyone wants it. I was a member for a little while so I have some of that stuff too.

I don't know. Lemme check.

I really have no idea as to what qualifies as rare or interesting, but I do have a rubber chicken, some skeleton armor, and a yo-yo on me right now. Oh, and a ton of things simply labled 'Member's Object', hell if I know what they do (and don't just tell me that they're items only members can use, I think I can figure that out myself)

Lol. Most of those are non-tradable, so the only way someone can really own them is by getting their account.

I had a level 60 something account when I played. I reccently joined, and it looks more spammy, and pointless like most other games of that sort. I liked the old runescape.

I played, then hatted it after about a moth. Played Maple Story for 2 years, the that got boring. ALL MMOs get boring. Then about a moth ago a lot of people play Rune Scape and I didn't know what they're talking about

Juliacoolo said:
I had a level 60 something account when I played. I reccently joined, and it looks more spammy, and pointless like most other games of that sort. I liked the old runescape.
Do you mean RS1 old? Or just older than the one all the whippersnappers today are playing?

The new CEO ruined the game. But I quit. I was orgianlly working on 99 fishing. Just like all games it got boring.

hey, i use to play but im getting started back into runescape my username is x war x4. I think im around level 114.

Back