runescape players

gyrasion

Aspiring Trainer
I realize that runescape is like not a very good mmorpg as far as quality but some people play and for those people i have a question.
im looking for experienced players like lv.80+ to start a pvp clan.
basically all you need is 52 prayer so we could pile people who do 1 item pvping with expensive items such as abyssal whips, godswords ro dragon claws. you activate smite and pile people and theres the chance that they run out of prayer for protect item and whoever did the most damage gets the loot.
alot of people do this and instead of going on the rs forums i thought id come here and recruit.
and if you dont have higher level in prayer im always up for a group of rangers or high level meleers to tackle a KIng black dragon. were we can go to a lootshare world and split the loot.basically i you have 60 range you can do thisyou dont have to worry about dying because there will always be someone to repair your grave and theres always the chance we can get the dragonic vissage drop. a couple mil for 1 kill is always nice.you can pm if you want more information or would like to help.

Back